ACMESkydiver

QUICK!!! How do you hide hickeys???

or you could jsut go topless.

nobody would notice AND you would get all kinda job offers:ph34r::ph34r:

Naw, that would bring on marriage proposals, and I'm already hitched...:ph34r::ph34r:

An' I don't think I want a job, I just want to look like I want some pathetic job that they will advise me to consider...:P

I think I wanna be a paperback writer, just like the song!!! :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I wonder if chaoskitty was trying to hide some hickeys when she had her current avatar picture taken??? :o:P:ph34r:

Hey yeah, I'll just wear what Chaoskitty is wearing!! Uh, but I couldn't get away with a cowboy hat in Western Washington unless it's Halloween...:P;)
~Jaye

Yellow concealers are for bluish marks (like under-eye circles), green concealers are for reddish marks. Physician's Formula makes a good, affordable one and you can probably pick it up at any drugstore on your way. Of course, you're supposed to wear foundation on top of it.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I think this is working!! I used a pencil eraser like GFD said...I couldn't do the twisty twisty thing, that hurt a lot...so I was just going back and forth across the area pretty hard (and of course it's a freaking HUGE hickey :S) and the bright red part of it is now lighter red...so I think the concealor will do it, then I'll wear a scarf just to make sure...:P

Holy shnikeys the drama!!!! :ph34r:
~Jaye

My final answer is.... wear a Burka

That or a Neck Brace. Also, switching to a BF that doesn't pretend to be a suction cup will help in the future...;)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

That or a Neck Brace. Also, switching to a BF that doesn't pretend to be a suction cup will help in the future...;)

Hahaha.. shes married.. I think shes stuck with her suction cup... heheheaa!

Jaye, you are welcome to borrow my turtleneck sweater. But the hat isn't mine, so I cant lend it out anyway.
;)

Hahaha.. shes married.. I think shes stuck with her suction cup... heheheaa!

Tee-hee!! I'm stuck with a suction cup!!! Bwahahahahaaaaa!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Jaye, you are welcome to borrow my turtleneck sweater. But the hat isn't mine, so I cant lend it out anyway.
;)

I'd stretch out yer turtleneck sweater, kitty!! :P:ph34r: It's Ok!!! Thanks to GFD's pencil eraser thingy, and a turtleneck of my own, and a collared shirt over that, and wearing my hair really long, and some HUGE clunky earrings, I really don't think anyone can see it!!! B|

-And if they do, well I could always pop some bubblegum in my mouth and ask, "Do you want to biggie-size that for 35 cents more??" for my career talents section...:P:ph34r:;)
~Jaye

The only correct response to what he did to you is to do the same to him... say the morning before he has to go visit his ailing grandmother.

The Adam's apple is a great location. Just below the left earlobe is good too.

For you see, with the possible exception of AD, men don't look good in scarves.

So..... what exactly are you trying to tell us here, Brains?

You think Dave looks good..... NEKKID?!?!?!? :o

LOL, i knew some smartass would say that.:P You know, i have kissed AD before, i even took him on a tandem, but i DO NOT want to see him NEKKID!!!:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Yellow concealers are for bluish marks (like under-eye circles), green concealers are for reddish marks. Physician's Formula makes a good, affordable one and you can probably pick it up at any drugstore on your way. Of course, you're supposed to wear foundation on top of it.

She is right on with phys. form. doing the job. Good stuff. I layer green and then light coat of yellow followed by light powder. I still plf ALL the time cause I suck @ landing. I have to make sure my bruises don't show.

The only correct response to what he did to you is to do the same to him... say the morning before he has to go visit his ailing grandmother.

The Adam's apple is a great location. Just below the left earlobe is good too.

For you see, with the possible exception of AD, men don't look good in scarves.

Yes, but must wait...he will instantly peel me off of him if I latch on tonight, as he'll know it's revenge sucking...:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Yeah, I'm thinkin' next week before he has some kind of review with his boss...right next to the jaw line, perhaps. :D:D:D
~Jaye

YEA!!! Thank you for all the great ideas!!! :)
I just got back...apparently, they overbooked the class...the main chick that is supposed to teach it was gone, and the lady up front asked, "Does anyone not want to be here?" Sensing a trick question, I looked back at the woman inquisitively, as to say, "You're joking, right?" :S

She said "IF you don't want to be here, and aren't having problems looking for employment, please sign your name on the sign-in sheet and feel free to leave."

ROCK ON!!!! B|

That still will not save my significant other from paybacks...I'm just gonna get him well liquored-up so he doesn't realize that he's being...uh...'suckered'. :D;):P
~Jaye