AggieDave

Please excuse the typos...

Everything is good, except for no jumping for 2 weeks, but everything could be worst if it wasn't for the vicaprofin which for me, is a very strong drug.

I took a dose this evening just like the bottle said, at about 6pm and was in a very very deep sleep for nearly 5 hours.

This stuff really gets me. I almost feel drunkish, just without the desire to talk politics and try outratgeous stunts that start with "hey yall, hold my beer, you've got to see this shit..."

Oh, for those who missed it, the surgery went well and my new breasts are beautiful and perky...>:(:P (seriously, it went well and I shouldn't have been nervous).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Naw the swelling hasn't been bad at all (barely anything thus far), but I've been consistant with the icing on and off. And apparently Morgan has been waking me up during my drugged-coma-like-sleep-on-the-sofa to take ice off or put ice pack on.

I'd like to say now, Morgan is a champ! Class act and I'm still amazed that a worthless sky-bum like myself got lucky enough to have her say she'll marry me. She was with me when they took me in, she was there when I woke up, she's been taking care of me better then my own mother used to do. Hell, she got my prescription, got me a couple Xbox game rentals, snaks, made me dinner, even bought me some cigerretes since I was out and really wanted a smoke after I got home.

Since I've got plenty of sit and think time this weekend, I've got to really think of something very nice I can do for her to let her know how much I appreciate and love her.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

glad to hear your doing well AD. and remember, behind every good man, there's a great woman! you did get lucky with Morgan, but then again, she didn't do so bad either. Heal well. Take care.
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

Everything is good, except for no jumping for 2 weeks...

Two weeks doesn't sound like long enough. I've learned that one shouldn't push, even when feeling pretty well. I can't remember how long I took off jumping after the surgery, but it was at least 4-6 weeks.

Couldn't find my favorite video link but try:

http://www.malereproduction.com/14_varicocele.html

and click the video link.

Glad to hear you're doing well, Dave. And sorry you had to go through this, but it turned out all right, and you haven't any new breasts, either. For which, I'm sure, Morgan is very thankful.

Give her a hug from me, and get her to give you a hug from me.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~