JayhawkJumper

Boondock Saints

Once, I was out at the beach and someone told me to put a small potato in my pants and it would make more of an impression on people. It did. I guess they should have told me to put it in the front. ;)

Not funny! You owe me a new keyboard. This one has Mt. Dew all over it from me laughing while taking a drink!>:(:)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Once, I was out at the beach and someone told me to put a small potato in my pants and it would make more of an impression on people. It did. I guess they should have told me to put it in the front.

OMG, thats hilarious. I'll never look at a potato the same way again. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

They mail quite nicely. Wendy sent me 7 cans of them and they arrived just fine. Whats your next excuse??

No excuse whatsoever. How about this sunshine, I'll bring you a couple cans at the WFFC (I assume since your from Chicago, you'll be there) I'll be there ALL 10 days working for Dave P. in his Tandem Packing Tent, stop by and get your cookies. The only catch, you gotta remind me before i head up. ;)

You think i'm kidding but i'm really not :)
=========Shaun ==========

Catholic hit men doing it for the right cause? Does that spoil it for you? If you have dificulty with broader English accents or Ryming slang you may struggle eg. She had giant plates of meat! (She had big feet)

t
It's the year of the Pig.

I wonder why no one has mentioned my name yet, since I've been quoting the Saints on the forums for 3 years now...

Well not everything is about you Dave!! It's about me damnit!! :P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Oh Lummy, bless your heart! I had forgotten a sequel was coming out!! Does anyone know if that's still true? All the same players? Oh please oh please let it be true!!

"I gotta tiptoe through the tulips with these assholes - takin' all the fun - outtade job"

"Continue the joke."

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I was shopping in BestBuy on Saturday and saw a copy for 9.99 I had forgoten all about this movie.

FUCKING AWESOME!!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

What's up Slappie?

Funny, I started a thread last week about this movie. Looking for a trivia answer.

Great flick... Know how the brothers have Veritas & Aequitas (truth & equality/justice) tattooed on their hands?

Would you now know what's tattooed on the fathers hand and what it means?

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

What's up Slappie?

Funny, I started a thread last week about this movie. Looking for a trivia answer.

Great flick... Know how the brothers have Veritas & Aequitas (truth & equality/justice) tattooed on their hands?

Would you now know what's tattooed on the fathers hand and what it means?

That's cool! I think El Duce has a "butterfly". Best I could describe it. It's not like his sons tats. It's on his right hand and it covers the back.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

That's cool! I think El Duce has a "butterfly". Best I could describe it. It's not like his sons tats. It's on his right hand and it covers the back.

You're right, and Aggie had mentioned that in my thread.

But I'm quite positive that in the final scene (in the courthouse) when the three of them have a gun pointed at the back of that dudes head, and they say the prayor together, that they show the three triger-hands and that the father has a latin word tattoed in the same spot as his sons.

There's a whole trinity effect to it as they pan the camera to show Veritas... Aequitas... and ... blank?

Am I smoking crack? Can someone who owns it fast forward to that last scene and see if I'm just dreaming?

You're right, and Aggie had mentioned that in my thread.

But I'm quite positive that in the final scene (in the courthouse) when the three of them have a gun pointed at the back of that dudes head, and they say the prayor together, that they show the three triger-hands and that the father has a latin word tattoed in the same spot as his sons.

There's a whole trinity effect to it as they pan the camera to show Veritas... Aequitas... and ... blank?

Am I smoking crack? Can someone who owns it fast forward to that last scene and see if I'm just dreaming?

You're dreaming. But at least it's not the dream where you're naked and everyone is laughing at you. ;)

The father has some sort of butterfly on the back of his right hand and nothing on the left. The father is in the middle when they shoot the guy in the back of the head and they only show the sons' hands.
---
Some days it's not even worth the effort to chew through the restraints.

You're dreaming. But at least it's not the dream where you're naked and everyone is laughing at you. ;)

The father has some sort of butterfly on the back of his right hand and nothing on the left. The father is in the middle when they shoot the guy in the back of the head and they only show the sons' hands.

Yup! Must have been the crack! ha-ha. Watched it again last night.

A next funny part I hadn't noticed before last night: After the Brothers first encounter with Il Duce, when agent Smecker is peicing it together... he says they came out of the house to find 6 men with guns drawn (Actually only the duke with 6 guns)...

The one detective (who's been wrong time and time again... getting coffee and bagels for Smecker as a result) says "Hey maybe it was just one guy with 6 guns."

.."Why don't you leave the thinking up to me will ya?"

lol, the ONE time he was right! ha-hal

I can't remember if it was Duffy or Greenly, but they were collectively right before that. In the peep show, they surmised that the two small-timers and Vincenzo were all killed because they were bad men...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?