Derekbox

Carpool to Atlanta Freefly....

Oh my. I guess I need to sell my Sabre2 and get a huge Manta or the likes. Maybe we need to get barefoot too and find a kitchen.

LMFAO...men sometimes. At least this one is good for a sexist laugh. You can have him for the date. I'm afraid he'd break me in half it he touched me. :D

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Large Navigators make excellent canopys for women!!!:) Very Safe and "hoo-haa" aproved.

Watch out on throwin canopy advie out there for the women:D, seems like its a hot topic;):P I just had some bad luck with some bad winds low to the ground. Nothing I could have done really.

Well, my new canopy may not be "hoo-haa" approved but maybe you could fix that for me?!? :P;)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Hmm , well certainly I'm a low timer but I'm very qualified to provide the safe "hoo-haa" mod on all canopies for women as long as they're over 300 sqaure feet :) ;);) Plus it keeps all you women floating around for an extra 10-15 minutes while I'm getting packed up for the next load:P :D:D

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

Hi Skymama,

I started to read your post and I thought you were agreeing with me until I read a bit further and then i think you were trying to be sarcastic. I was only trying to say that for your experience a spectre would be fine. Of course there are other canopies out there which are suitable for women. The silhouette for example, this is made of both ZP (zero porosity) and F1-11 material (a slightly porous material used in older more docile parachutes). I was simply saying that there are loads of parachutes out there on the market and i just wanted you girls to be safe.

This has blown completely out of proportion so im sorry, of course women can fly what they want - its just some canopies are more suited to them.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Give a man a fish and he will feed himself for one day. Give him a swoop pond and he will feed himself forever.

Hi Remster,

No havent been to any competitions yet cause im busy trying to help out the less experienced jumpers at my dz so I dont get much time. Wanna try and get out to one though....

have you done much comp stuff?

Give a man a fish and he will feed himself for one day. Give him a swoop pond and he will feed himself forever.

Actually.. I'd love some help I can't figure out how to get my canopy to swoop very far. I pull hard on the front risers like I see other people doing and I hit the toggles at like 30 feet to avoid hitting the ground but it seems like I only go like 10 feet in my swoops. [:/]
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Hi Dude,

Sounds like youve got the idea - thats what i tell my swoop students. You wanna build up speed, switch onto risers and toggles - you want to be careful though with the 30 feet estimate better to be too high so bring it around until it feels about right to transfer.

Yup definately thanks had the halloween boogie in my schedule for ages! Lets meet up if i can help you out at all....

I jump a yellow with blue ribs VX but im sure we can hook up at registration....

Andera.....i love you sweetie......i havent read this thread since it was started but DAMN girl....you are too funny....and as far as this

and i feel that you are underloading your canopy

I think you lied about your weight cause i know for DAMN sure your not 170 exit weight dear......fibber.

Also Scott is heading to SDA's boogie so not sure if i will get the BM suit or not......i'll talk to katie...maybe you can use hers.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Since there are chicks coming to the boogie we will make sure that we bring some Spectre demos

Bwahahah i am running if i see this guy aproaching you ladies......thats the only time i will avoid you two :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Will be good to see you again Kolla....even though its only been two months.:P
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Lets meet up if i can help you out at all....

Maybe you could help me too. I'm still having a hard time with my swoops. :(

I started learning how to swoop under a Sabre2 but didn't get very long swoops... so I downsized. I didn't get much more distance with that so then I downsized to what I have now (Cobalt 105). I'm still not swooping as far as I'd like so I'm thinking I'll downsize again... but this time, go crossbraced (since all the really great swoopers have crossbraced canopies.... Much like you!!!).

A guy at my dropzone is about to put his Velocity 79 for sale... at least I hope he does. Keep your fingers crossed...

:)
Pink Mafia Sis #26