Vallerina

Bad break ups

Ever have one? I'm always amazed at how much people's perceptions can vary. I see something as not a big deal...just a part of life/relationships...a risk you take....others get extremely pissed off at you and at knowing you.

It's very interesting.

By bad do you mean threatened to kill herself if I didn't give her two weeks to change herself? Bad like called my MOM and told her she was pregnant (I was in HS she was in college)? Bad like called the cops because I didn't return a video rented under her name on time? Bad like redialed my number constantly for more than 24 hours straight? Bad like she tried to pressure/blackmail my best friend (who was dating her sister) into giving her my new number? Bad like she came to my friends house while I was there (hiding) and verbally assaulted him and all my friends? Yea I had one of those. The best part was, for the first time in my life I asked my dad for advice about her when she threw the whole suicide at me and he accurately predicted everything that she would do from him own past experiences.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

That sounds even less boring than public airing of breakups!

But I thought you would like to hear that WB was dumped because he couldn't keep up! I mean, he could use his penis well and all, just not often enough!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

That sounds even less boring than public airing of breakups!

But I thought you would like to hear that WB was dumped because he couldn't keep up! I mean, he could use his penis well and all, just not often enough!

Hang on... how did this thread all of the sudden become about me?!? ... sigh... it's not my fault I decided to stop after the neighbors were ready to call the cops! Ok, well shortly after... :P Freak...
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Take all the stuff that happened in your's, then add....

kicking down your bedroom door and coming after you with a knife

filing a restraining order against you a month and a half since you last saw her after you broke up with her claiming that you beat her up and put a gun to her head. Conveniently forgettnig your home address and only giving your work address so that the police go there to serve you with it.

Two days after the restraining order is filed calling the cops and saying you violated it having the warrant serving team, complete with body armor and battering rams come to your house to arrest you and throw you in jail.

Spending thousands of dollars on a lawyer to get all the charges dropped.

Having to voluntarily sign away constitutional rights to get the judge to drop the charges.

Oh yeah, and you only went out with the crazy bitch for 3 months.

I think even good break-ups can be bad. If you break up with someone mutually and still remain friends, there is always a chance later on in your friendship that you would want to get back together. So you forget what made you break up in the first place and you get back together. Then the same things happen again and it's no good.

I broke up with a guy on pretty okay terms and one day we decided to get back together. We completely forgot what made us break up in the first place. We quickly found out what is was though. Plus he got back with me when he was dating another girl and he didn't tell me. Damn me for being stupid.

Once you break up with someone, don't go back unless you are very certain that is what you want. Remember you broke up with them for a reason.
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102