atsaubrey

Funny Fake names

My favorite fake name: Phil Lattio :D

During college, we were talking about fellatio. A new guy walked in and said "Fhil who?". Our dorm residents name was Phil, so we told him that he name was short for Phillatio.

It was hysterically funny until the day that the DR was standing in the cafeteria line with his sister (the president of Baptist Campus Ministry) and this guy said hello from 10 feet away.

I met a guy named Ad Veal a few weeks ago. He even had to pull out his driver's license to prove it is spelled that way... Maybe not all that funny, but weird for sure...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My dad's a teacher. He once had a student named Ophelia Rass and another time a student named Arshit. You can't make this stuff up.:D

I have a new co-worker named Michael Arreola... you know, the word for nipples? :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Dick Gozinya

Bwaaah!! I used that one on one of those credit card applications they bug you to fill out at the mall or sporting events. A few weeks later I got a response back that said "Due to inadequate credit history length we have to decline your request". Saved it & put it on the fridge!! Another favorite is Peter Fitzgoodentite

:P Don

Don

Here's to friends!

Real people with funny names:

Tom A. Hawke (my great uncle - short for Thomas Alva)
Aiken Payne (his college friend)

Shanda Lear (from the Lear Jet family)
Ima Hogg (famous Texan)
Richard Head (I bumped into this real name in the Army)

I had a book once full of these. Maybe a Google search will yield a larger list.
Arrive Safely

John