Casch

What are you thinking about right now

right now? That my brother is being a real jerk.

What have I been thinking a lot about lately? hmm...life-in general and my own-trying to sort it out and make sense of it all.
Besides life though, a certain someone's been on my mind a lot as well:)

*daizey*

Passing my cardio exam on Monday and when the hell will I be able to jump again and today was beautiful and I wish I was camping in Sebastian right now...there's more, but the other voices don't like to share their thoughts
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

a certain someone's been on my mind a lot as well

And he's a lucky lucky guy ;)

Right now I'm thinking I really need to get out and jog, but my leg feels like it's going to snap like a twig

Lately I've been thinking a lot about a girl that I've never actually met in person that lives less than 6 hours away in B.C. We both seem to have feelings for eachother but I'm wondering if I'm being stupid thinking that anything will come of it.

And he's a lucky lucky guy

Nah, Im a lucky lucky girl;)

I think I should go jog too-maybe itd' burn off soem of this energy I have.....but it's wayyyy too cold to jog here-as well as a little too dark!!

As for the girl...you should only feel stupid if you never let yourself find out....youll never know unless you give a try...

*daizey*

As for the girl...you should only feel stupid if you never let yourself find out....youll never know unless you give a try...

That's kind of what I'm thinking. I don't want to miss out on what might be the best thing that's happened to be in quite some time. I just hope being single for as long as I have isn't tainting my thought process too much :S

What's on my mind right now? I invited my parents over for breakfast and I'm debating about whether or not I wanna drive up to the DZ after they leave.:)

What are you/have you been thinking about a lot lately?

I think I'll keep those thoughts a secret on the grounds that I may imcriminate myself.:);) Besides the personal stuff there is something that has been nagging at me.....Why do they put instructions on a shampoo bottle?:S
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

Right now??

I'm thinking of an uber-cute guy I met while travelling. He's on the other side of the ocean, and claims he's coming over for a visit. I don't know whether to jump for joy or slap myself out of the daydream. :S

I'm tired of half-assed relationships and I'm thinking this is just another one of those--you know.. the ones that go nowhere.

Isn't it funny that at any given time, someone, somewhere is thinking of a guy or a girl.. I think the important relationships in our lives (lovers or friends) are often put on the back-burner, and yet ask anyone what means most to them.. Love. Whether platonic or otherwise--isn't it what we all live for?

Dunno.. I'm just the twat that's hoping someday I'll grow up and be involved in something real..

Nataly

PS: Casch--go after it, man! She'll totally melt if you chase her.. (Just don't stalk! ;))
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Well, at the moment I am thinking about Chicks Rock Boogie. . .woo hoo. . .next weekend; and jumping my A$$ off. I am also thinking I should go for a run. . .but I already worked out this morning and don't feel the need or desire for cardio today. . .maybe I'll just take the day off. . .lol!

I also have someone special on my mind. . . mmmm. . .gotta love daydreaming. . .B|
FGF #6
Darcy