Opie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSKRISS

That's right folks today is Kristens birthday so be sure to say hello. She may need a little support because she's old...............................................older than me anyway:P:P:P:P

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll take care of that this weekend. Maybe I'll steal his shoe.

I might help you. There is a possibility I'm coming up this weekend if I can get the childcare worked out. I hate flying though:S

Jraf was here this past weekend since he couldn't be here on my birthday. We had a great time! Let me tell you how sweet he is to me. He is soooooooo sweet.:ph34r::ph34r::D:)

I'll take care of that this weekend. Maybe I'll steal his shoe.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I might help you.

There is to be no more shoe stealing. The madness must stop.

Kris - would be totally awesome if you came out to SDC. Hopefully you can keep jraf in line since none of us can. :P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

There is to be no more shoe stealing. The madness must stop.

Kris - would be totally awesome if you came out to SDC. Hopefully you can keep jraf in line since none of us can. :P

i could bring some more beer, that seemed to keep him more or less in one spot for the evening! :D

edited to add, happy bday miss k!
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

ñïàñèáî, Vint:)

"Margarita hung up and at once something wooden in the next room started bumping about and tapping on the door. Margarita flung it open and a broom, bristles upward, danced into the bedroom. Its handle beat a tattoo on the floor, tipped itself up horizontally and pointed towards the window. Margarita whimpered with joy and jumped astride the broomstick. Only then did she remember that in the excitement she had forgotten to get dressed. She galloped over to the bed and picked up the first thing to hand, which was a blue slip. Waving it like a banner she flew out the window. The waltz rose to a crescendo. "

;):)