VanillaSkyGirl

Halloween Costumes...

Once in a while I feel like ressing up. The last time was a couple of years ago. I still have the costume somewhere, and I know exactly where my name tag is. I'll try and get it scanned.

Anyway, I was in scrubs, stethascope, hat, the whole octors outfit.

I carried a bowl of chocolate pudding, which I smeared on my face and up my arms to the elbows. I also once in awhile would scoop up some and eat it.

Yea, you're thinking right. The name on the ID card that I printed and laminated? Dr. Ben Dover, Proctologist.

:D

Pictures might be somewhere, I'm not sure.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

zhills still has a link to the 2003 halloween photos http://www.skydivecity.com/images/photos/Halloween2003/album.htm

the entire rocky horror gang, with towerrat in lingerie!

there's another link to photos I took that nite, but a few of them have some old dzcom relationships that ain't relating anymoreB|

here's the link to zhills 2002 halloween party jraf showing his shorts and more:
http://www.skydivecity.com/images/photos/Halloween%202002/album.htm

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

I love to dress up!!! B|:)
My favorites have been Cousin It, Yoda (for those of you who know me, these costumes went well w/my height) :P Last year I got a Jack (Jack in the Box) costume, but forgot the head when I went to the party, DUH (FlyGirl, I noticed one of your ladies had this, RIGHT ON!!!) Jack is DA Man!!! 2 years ago I went as a Mistress of the Dark to Perris - I was shocked, no one recognized me - WOW, I can actually pull of sexy :D:D:D:D:D

Sorry, but I don't have any pictures to share! [:/]

ciao for now, g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY. I always try to come up with something kick ass for Halloween and look for excuses to dress up all year round. My costume this year is gong to be kick ass! Of course it will involve a corset but it is a secret until I get it done.
"Well behaved women rarely make history"

I love dressing up! Last year I was the olittle girl from the ring. I think this year i'm gonna be a renassance princess, I have a gorgeous dress that my mom made for madrigal singers that I haven't worn since. It's a stunner, I wish I had pictures on hand.

Ginny
The words I have to say, May well be simple but they're true, Until you give your love, There's nothing more that we can do-David Bowie

Did you see the recent Playboy mag? Rosa,,go nude and have someone paint on your costume ;-)

wally

* NSFW *
Fantasy Fest is around the Halloween time-frame. It is a festival in Key West. A lot of that happens. The girls get painted instead of wearing tops.

I so love the body paint ones. Some of them are awesome! hmmm.....thoughts....:)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I love Halloween. I've made some pretty creative costumes over the years, winning first place once at Black Angus as Madonna :D and several times at work as Marge Simpson and a scarecrow were some of the ones I remember. I love to be creative and fun and to freak people out if I can. But driving to work on Halloween morning... people look at you like you're a serious freak! :P
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

BUMP!

So I ordered 2 different costumes from a .com type of halloween store, and holy cow they looked so CHEAP!

So I sent them back.

Went to a halloween store on my lunch break yesterday and found much of the same. Called my partner in crime and we discussed options..
Rosa I think I'm going to PM you and Mel for help because youre so stylish and creative... and I am sooo not. :$

I can't wait to be DUFFMAN!!!!!

If anyone at Perris needs a costume idea and wants to do a Simpsons theme with me, tape a piece of paper that says "Idaho" to your shirt and walk around saying, "I'm Idaho!" :D
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning