jeremyneas

Girly names

I live near Denver so Aurora is OUT...LOL (only Coloradoins will get that one!)

Elionore is the code for a 68 Shellby on 'Gone in 60 Seconds'

Aydrey is boy/girl

I can't pronounce Capucine. Or I am and ... no...LOL

Charlotte, Contence and Pauline were denounce earlier.

BTW..This is absolutely the hardest thing about having children, finding the name.

Thanks for the suggestions though :)

well, here's my list.

Bethany
Casey
Wendy
Michaela
Susanne
Aisling (pronounced Ash-Lynn)
Kari
Kathryn
Katerina (Kat or Kate or Katie for short)
Shannon
Brenna
Briana
Cara
Catriona (Ca-TREE-ah-na)
Cassidy
Kassandra
Dara
Erin
Kayley
Kelly
Kiley
Mairin (Maureen)
Molly
Riley
Rory
Regan
Rhiannon (nickname Annie)
Seana (Shana)
Shea
Tara
Taryn
Sara Rhiannon

You prununce it CU-POO-CiNE" but I think it won't fit your need...How about Alexia, Olivia or Genia (Genishka) which are very pretty name ?
I could go on but you are your wife and yourself the only one adept to find the right name for your loved one.
Let us know what your choice will be, I'll send you a wonderful gift just for knowing. I am such a curious but a great believer :).

Jeremy,

People with one syllable last names tend to name their kids something with multiple syllables. It usually sounds better.

With that in mind, here are some multiple syllable names that I think have some class:

Amanda
Samantha
Ashley
Monica

Good luck.

Chris

i am a fan of the alexis/alexia names, and autumn, but here are some others...

audrey
jenna (not sure that would sound right with neas though)
emily
kimberly (kimber is a cute nickname)
alyson
isabella

that's all i got right now... good luck :)

sky, fallatio #8, infructose #3, bumpy brother

i am partial to a few girly names.... one i really like was from this dutch girl i met and well the name only works if pronouced like you would in her native language... her name was spelled "mike" but you say meeka. have a few others but am having a mental block right now.....

Congrats!

My daughter's name is 'Jaleesa Marie'. I think it's beautiful, but of course I'm biased! And she has lots of nicknames...the most frequently used is "The Sprout". -That didn't come from her given name in any way, shape, or form...so don't be afraid of that! ;)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Alexis is very high on the list. But Alexandra, and for short Ally. The only problem is that my sister's fiencee is named Alex. And it's Boy/Girl root.

It's not my favorite, it's not wife's favorite, but between us, it's toppin the list of agreed names.

Sweet! My middle name made the cut. Now, if I could only convince you to name her Laurel.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Hey, we found out our next kiddy will be a girl so any good suggestions for names.

Oh and nothing 70's (flower), super odd (gertrude), no boy/girl names (sam), skydiving related (sky).

Thanks!

I saw this awhile back on the news.. Instead of letting a buncha skydivers name your baby.. Sell the naming rights on eBay!! There was a couple who got close to $25k for letting some company name their next child. Just a thought. Ya know she's going to go to college someday.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Hey, we found out our next kiddy will be a girl so any good suggestions for names.

Oh and nothing 70's (flower), super odd (gertrude), no boy/girl names (sam), skydiving related (sky).

Thanks!

I saw this awhile back on the news.. Instead of letting a buncha skydivers name your baby.. Sell the naming rights on eBay!! There was a couple who got close to $25k for letting some company name their next child. Just a thought. Ya know she's going to go to college someday.

Yea.... I'd want my child to be called showmeyourboobies.com!:S:P
Remster

This is the short list as of this morning:
Abegail
Collette
Ashleigh
Emily
Rachael
Ava-leane
Lillian

Names cut this morning from the short list. (these names are no longer being considered, either me or my wife didn't agree to them.)

Daniella
Jillian
Juliana
Calista
Mikhaila
Olivia
Kayleigh
Kayla
Gabriell
Sadie
Sophie
showmeyourboobies.com

Abegail, Rachael, Ashleigh, etc....

Coming from someone who has a normal name with a strange spelling, PLEASE, spell it the way everyone else is going to spell it. She'll never be able to find her name on those cute personalized things kids like, and she'll spend her life sending important paperwork back, such as drivers' licenses and college degrees (yep, my name was misspelled on BOTH, and it was a ROYAL pain in the arse to get it fixed. Took six months with the drivers' license, and the college degree messed up my grad school applications because admissions insisted it wasn't the same person because the name was spelled differently!) because people THINK they know how to spell it. Please, seriously consider "Abigail, Rachel, and Ashley"

I love the name Emily, but be aware, it was the most common name for a girl last year. She's going to go through school being called "Emily N." If you're cool with that, go for it.