funks

Guacamole sucks

So I am totally addicted to chipotle. Chicken burrito w/ black beans and green sauce. Well today i decided to get a little crazy and ask for some guacamole. My exact words were "A little guacamole". I guess my definition of a little and their definition of a little are very different. They piled on the biggest heaping of guacamole i have ever seen in my life. I came through like a trooper and ate the whole thing.

Fast forward to right now. I feel like i could vomit on command. I would go stick my finger down my throat but i am afraid of what guacamole is going to look like coming up....arrggghhh this sucks:S

Fast forward to right now. I feel like i could vomit on command. I would go stick my finger down my throat but i am afraid of what guacamole is going to look like coming up....arrggghhh this sucks:S

It won't look much different than when you ate it. :P

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

Chipotle's sucks...especially when compared to Freebirds. Freebirds has such a better burrito and better ingrediants.

I, however, like Guac on my burrito, but too much and it overpowers the overall taste of the burrito.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Freebirds, the first one was in Santa Barbra, its a little local joint. A guy in TX bought the rights to the food and name and opened the first "modern" Freebirds in College Station over 15 years ago...there are now quite a few in TX (non-franchise) since folks were driving from across the state, driving over 6 hours to come have a burrito.

http://www.freebirds.com

We have a chipoltes in College Station as well, but they have to go extremes to get people to go there, since there are 3 Freebirds in College Station and all three are always super busy. Chipoltes never has more then 5 or 6 people in it even during lunch and dinner hours.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I like Chipotle, they are wayyyy better than Baja Fresh or Taco Fresco (which they have here in Chicago). All 3 try to make "healthier" Mexican food, but Chipotle manages to keep some flavor!

And I do like their guac, but I like mine better!

All I want is a shell, some steak, and guac.... too bad the overcharge for their medium quality guac.... 1.35 extra out here in Ohio.

I'm definatly showing up for Boo-rito day this year...(Vot-rito day this year).
--
drop zone (drop'zone) n. An incestuous sesspool of broken people. -- Attributed to a whuffo girlfriend.