windcatcher

So long, my fellow bonfire friends!

Hi Lainey---several reasons, one reason, keep stalkers at bay, keep my life more private. ( which is impossible sometimes for me to do in the bonfire, cuz I love sharing). Part of it has to do with the fact that I have run into some weirdos, and w/ things that have happened to me in the past I don't want to risk getting hurt.
Some people's responses are just inappropriate and I really don't want to have to read certain things.
That being said, I have met some wonderful people on here, you know who you are. :)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Fair enough, it's a shame you have to exclude yourself from something because of other people. I don't post much, i'm a pretty private person generally but I read a lot of the stuff on here and it keeps me entertained while at work. Hopefully in the future you'll come back.
Anyways, good luck with everything, it's nice that you can take a wonderful positive from dz.com in the special people you've met.
:)

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

Thanks Lainey--:)I have PM'd a few great people here, and they have kept me entertained while I've been on here getting bored writing papers for class, replying to a quick post between classes.
There are some here, who I am sooooooo excited about meeting, at Rantoul, skydive Airzona, SoCal dz's, etc.
My faves : Cocheese, Frenchy, VanillaSkyGirl, Skymama, Adam, and a few others.
You guys rock-- you've been so fun to either PM or just reading your posts has made me want to meet you and jump w/ you!

My faves : Cocheese, Frenchy, VanillaSkyGirl, Skymama, Adam, and a few others.
You guys rock-- you've been so fun to either PM or just reading your posts has made me want to meet you and jump w/ you!

woohoo i'm in there :P
Sucks to see you're goin but i'm sure we'll keep in touch....right...RIGHT?
you'll be back ....trust me....once you have a taste of the jenner you can never leave :D

My faves : Cocheese, Frenchy, VanillaSkyGirl, Skymama, Adam, and a few others

Damn! And I was hoping I was the one making you leave the bonfire. What a downer:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

To everyone one of you who I have met and PM'd through the forums, it's been fun. Take care of yourselves!!!
Love ya all! :):)

If you're burned out on checking posts in The Bonfire, stop checking posts in The Bonfire. You're not moving. You're not dying. Do we really need the dramatic farewell post?

--Douva

PS. Why is it that everyone who makes an "I'm leaving" post feels the need to stick around participate in the ensuing thread? That strikes me as a little bit like writing a false suicide note just to watch people's reactions.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

yeah yeah, I know, I have seen lots of farewells. Who cares dude? I'm not stressin, why you?

and DOESN"T everybody w/ friends in the bonfire like attention? HE-LLO! read frequent posters on dz.com, everybody likes attention.
I just wanted to post MY farewell, I want others to know how I feel, especially stalkers. I shouldn't hafta PM them.
That's okay you feel that way, I AM DRAMATIC! :P
haha, nice try, no-one's gonna get me down

If you're burned out on checking posts in The Bonfire, stop checking posts in The Bonfire. You're not moving. You're not dying. Do we really need the dramatic farewell post?

--Douva

yes, we ALL NEED the DRAMATIC farewell. Maybe you don;t know what it's like to have a stalker. :S
I still love you all...even mean ones like Douva

yo,
sucks to see ya go girly girl... loved most of your posts on here, part
of me hopes your farewell is not for good, but ya know,
sh*t happens... don't mind douva, he's most likely
lacking attention at the moment judging by his post.
Wish you the best, .. mebbe I see you round' when
I start doing a little trans-con travel.. I hear Socal is
quite nice in the winter... :P

Later girly girl,
Tony

"'Someday is not a day in my week'"

... really don't know, but that's where I'll be, and she
said she occassionaly visits socal DZ's, bad guess?

Probably not a bad one. She's well travelled.

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."