skybytch

Where to find a flask?

That's right. A flask. A portable metal alcohol container with a curved shape for comfortable carrying on the body.

I've seen a few online but the biggest I can find holds 1/2 pint (8 oz). I need to find one that holds a pint (16 oz) but still has that curved shape.

Anyone?

That's right. A flask. A portable metal alcohol container with a curved shape for comfortable carrying on the body.

I've seen a few online but the biggest I can find holds 1/2 pint (8 oz). I need to find one that holds a pint (16 oz) but still has that curved shape.

Anyone?

Check out shops that have gifts for groomsmen. I just got one as a gift two weeks ago (from standing up in a wedding) and he said he had a few options to choose from online.

Wal-Mart to name a few...

That would've been my suggestion for a cheap plastic one.

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

:D I've never used one or bought one...just saw it when I was shopping for presents. Glad to know they suck...I won't waste the $$ getting one for anyone. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

My china cabinet is a good place to start. But, you might have to fight me for it. It is glass, fits in a stainless sleeve that fits in a leather case. Got it so long ago that I can not remember right off hand where i got it. Will let you know when my mind works better.
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

Anyone?

If you can use non-metallic, pilot flasks may do the trick.

Check these out.

For some reason the URL doesn't automatically bring them up. Put LEG-122 in the item# field and search. It works just fine for me that way.

Three for $7.97 is not bad.

Blue skies,

Winsor

The flask they sell SUCKS, though. I was given one for being in a wedding and it started leaking the 2nd time I used it.

The Flasks I bought my Groomsmen from Things Remembered all worked fine. I have used mine many times with no leaks. Maybe you just had a defective one.

What could possibly go wrong?

If it helps the search, we call them "Hip Flasks" over here.
But I've never seen one that would take a pint.
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

The Flasks I bought my Groomsmen from Things Remembered all worked fine. I have used mine many times with no leaks. Maybe you just had a defective one.

Yeah, I guess I was the lucky asshole...seems to happen to me, I'll get the product that breaks, smokes then blows up and everyone else gets the one that works fine.:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."