skyyhi

Chicks Rock Rocked. . . .

Okay, because someone asked I will say that Chicks Rock was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun.

I had a great time meeting and greeting so many people. . .I got to meet and fly with Remi and his wife. Flew with a German guy I met at Perris during nationals, flew with some really world class skydivers and, of course, partied like a rockstar till I passed out in my tent.

To those I flew with. . .hope I didn't look TOO newbie-ish.

To those I met. . .what a great time. . .glad I got to meet and hang with you.

To those I didn't get to meet. . .next time for sure. . .I was just a little overwhelmed with all the great flyers out there.

Word of caution. . .if Jeanne (Amazon) ever decides to target you as her drinking buddy for the night. . .be prepared for an early night. . .lol
FGF #6
Darcy

Word of caution. . .if Jeanne (Amazon) ever decides to target you as her drinking buddy for the night. . .be prepared for an early night. . .lol

so say you................ but i beg to differ....

partied like a rockstar till I passed out in my tent.

You know that I didn't stay for the party on Sat night as planned, but how was the party compared to other Elsi parties, Darc? Did you dance on tables, again? :P

To those I flew with. . .hope I didn't look TOO newbie-ish.

I heard that you were just fine, sweetie. Aren't boogies, in general, known for having not the best jumping, anyway? Personally, I have had much better jumps on normal Elsi or Perris weekends than at boogies, so I'm sure that you did fine. Glad you had a good time, girl! Also, thanks for being supportive when I was doing my recurrency. Love ya! :)

Speaking of rocks... Thanks to all the special people that gave me a hard time about not being able to park on the curb. The pelting of rocks as you stomped on the gas was a real treat. For you other folks that came out and offered to get me stuff that was real nice and appreciated. It was fun but man... Those martinis on friday night did me in. [:/] Really nice to meet so many new folk and see old friends. I'm on the wagon with pop for the next 30 days.

Were you talking about the time you had to sit on a lawn chair in the middle of the road entrance to the dropzone? Man people suck>:(

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

I don't understand your post, Ed. What happened? Hope it worked out ok in the end.

I'm sad that you are grounded. About drinking when grounded at boogies...yes, it can get crazy. WFFC was one big blur for me...:S

Btw, Spencer had fun hanging out with you. Thanks for keeping us company & for bringing your rig, just in case. You're the best, Ed! :)

Darcy...you are the best!! I arrived for my first time at Elsinore and you immediately took me under your wing, showed me the DZ, introduced me to people, hung out with me, jumped with me. I would have been lost without you. Thank you so much for being there for me!!! And I was glad Jeanne was your drinking buddy, not mine, or I'd never have made it to my 7:30 helicopter jump (that didn't go up till 11:30, oh well, at least I wasn't hung over). Love and hugs to you Darcy!!

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

I don't understand your post, Ed. What happened? Hope it worked out ok in the end.

Yeah since I was grounded I asked Betsy if she needed any help. She told me parkig was going to get out of hand and I could tell folks to park in the lots across the street and on the side next to the DZ but not on that one curb. For whatever reason she said they would get into trouble. Well easy enough I thought. Man people we getting ticked. LOL Parking filled up fast. I understand the fustration but man I thought that was uncool to be taking it out on me. Most people were pretty nice tho and were offering water and food thru out the day.

Darcy...you are the best!

I second that! First thing Darcy did when I showed up on Friday was pour me a glass of beer>:(:)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

What you do not like GOLD.. or Red stuff????

I never made it to bed before 3 am both nights I was there.. sheeesh
So what did you do.. go and crawl off??

WUSSSIE

I second that! First thing Darcy did when I showed up on Friday was pour me a glass of beer

Well, you know. . .I must take care of my fellow skydivers. . .B| Glad you had a good time.
FGF #6
Darcy

I never made it to bed before 3 am both nights I was there.. sheeesh
So what did you do.. go and crawl off??

Yes as a matter of fact I did. . .I am a wuss when it comes to drinking. . .but hey. . .I really liked the red stuff. . .just need to eat BEFORE I start drinking next time. . .

Ro,

No dancing on tables for me, though I understand that happened. I understand that the party was awesome and continued on LONG into the night. . .I went to bed quite early because I got tooo drunk too fast. . .gotta remember to drink more water, eat before drinking and pace myself. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Ed, I know brandy would ask me to say this .. "REEEALLY!?" LOL

chicks rock was fun, even though I only did 6 jumps and didnt see everyone until I was packing up etc..

Remi, lisa, and a few others may have thought I was being a dick and not being talkative, but I was working on no enregy and hungover, sorry :D

got some fun jumps out of fun a/c and I finally GOT THE DC3:ph34r:

well maybe well be there in february,..see you then
My photos

My Videos

Yes, it totally rocked!

I can't believe you didn't stay for the party, Rosa! I had many elsinore people saying they had never seen the patio so crowded.

I think a band played, but I totally missed that. Too much partying....waaaaaay too much partying!

If I spoke to any of you at the party...errrr...cool! I probably don't remember, and I apologize.:S

Can't wait for the next one!
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

Hey Girl!!!

I tried to call you all (around 2 am) to say HI from Ireland.... Guess you weren't there anyway.

Miss you all, talk soon!!

xoxoxoxoxo g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Hey Girl!!!

I tried to call you all (around 2 am) to say HI from Ireland.... Guess you weren't there anyway.

I love you, Gia, but I had NO IDEA that was you calling me!!! :ph34r: I was being a party pooper and in bed by the time that you called. (It was more like 3 am, I think.) I swear that will NOT happen, again!!! Next Elsinore party...IT"S ON!!! Watch out, Karl...B|

Dammit! I wonder how many more dropzone.commers I didn't get to meet at Chicks Rock.

It was almost by accident that I bumped into Remmi and his wife and Michelle! Along with a few others like Champu.. hehehe

Anyway next year we're going to have to get name tags or something. :S:P

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Dammit! I wonder how many more dropzone.commers I didn't get to meet at Chicks Rock.

Anyway next year we're going to have to get name tags or something. :S:P

I agree! I'm really disappointed that there were so many dz.commers that I didn't get to meet. I was thinking that maybe for the next boogie I'd have a shirt made that says "I'm Evelyn on DZ.com...please introduce yourself".

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller