skyyhi

Chicks Rock Rocked. . . .

Almost forgot...
Thanks to the AWESOME staff at Skydive Elsinore for making this boogie possible for everyone.

Thanks to all the wonderful female LOs like Erin (thanks for ground training), Mel, Tammi, Marie, visiting Missy, etc.
Thanks to the male staff LOs, coaches/instructors or other male Elsi staff ~ Hammo, Pat, Jonathon, Doug, Sharkie, Chris, Leon, Mikey (Airspeed), Robert, Lob, Jason, etc.
Thanks to Betsy, Kat and other girls in office or manifest!
Thank you to Karl and Hammo and the entire Elsi family for bringing us the most awesome weekends all the time!!!

We love you all...and look forward to the next one! :)

DITTO!!! This was my first time at Elsinore and my first boogie. I had a great time!! Thanks to everyone for making this happen. Looking forward to next year's boogie and to jumping some more at Elsinore.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

You are NOT ever low on MY list, Mark-shark. I should have had your name as one of the first! (I'm sorry...just threw names out there as I typed....wasn't thinking.) You were one of the people who was actually on the plane with me when I went up, and it was fun having you there. We will just have to sneak you away from the school next time, so you can have some fun jumps, too. It's been too long since we've jumped together. :)
Btw, yes, Robert was fun! He even made me stop turning points for a while to falling face-to-face and snuck a kiss pass in there at the end...lol. :)

Besides.. how do I know this isn't you?

Hmmm... You'd like that now, wouldn't you?>:(

:D This is cracking me up! So....there were 2 French guys there? Inconceivable! :P

I'll need a naked picture of you to compare with the picture of the guy Amazon posted before I make any sort of apology. B|

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I'll need a naked picture of you to compare with the picture of the guy Amazon posted before I make any sort of apology.

PM sent...

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Damn! I wonder who got it then.
Admit it though, you liked that "throat Pirate" thang the other night>:(

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Damn! I wonder who got it then.
Admit it though, you liked that "throat Pirate" thang the other night>:(

Hey all I know is I woke up Monday with a terrible sore throat so whoever it was has a surprise coming!

Throat pirate.. yuck. :P

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)