Vallerina

Whose turn is it to watch Sunshine?

I will be far far away in California this weekend, so I need to set up the appropriate measures before I leave.

This weekend, Sunny will be attending the Halloween Bash at SDC, and we already know the trouble that this can cause: Sunny in a costume and drinking Smirnoff Ice (if she's lucky enough to score some!) Now, in situations like these, I like to join her to make her feel more comfortable. But, like I said, I'll be gone, and I don't want to worry about the things that she might do.

Who is going to watch Sunny?
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

You need to clarify! By "Watch Sunny" do you mean watch, perhaps get some amusement, but don't interfere? Or do you mean watch and attempt to keep her out of trouble? Two VERY different things! Skydivers in general are much more likely to choose option 1. :)

You need to clarify! By "Watch Sunny" do you mean watch, perhaps get some amusement, but don't interfere? Or do you mean watch and attempt to keep her out of trouble? Two VERY different things! Skydivers in general are much more likely to choose option 1.

You forgot option 3...Watch, and determine a way to cause more trouble and assist her in said adventure!

Im gone too....heehee...look out SDC
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I will be far far away in California this weekend

Val, have fun, be safe and land out in the dirt. Let the truck bring you back to the packing area. Get the truck driver's name, and put a few bucks on his drinking account at the Bomb Shelter.

Go for the PINK!
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

If someone is willing to pay for my ticket, hotel, beer & food bills I'd be willing to fly up and keep an eye on Sunshine. :)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

i watched her durring wffc... i'm not doing it again for a long time........ well unless there is some hot gal waiting for me in my tent.. after i have to drag sunny to her's fromwhere she passes out.....

It's Dougiefresh's turn to watch Sunny.

Actually i think he liked it last time he watched me. :)

I know I did.....:)

I'd come down and watch Sunny, but alas, I still have no rig.

Nightjumper, can you rectify this situation?
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

This is a tragedy. No one is going to watch Sunshine. :( I just hope I find her in one piece when I get back. Well, if she's in multiple pieces, please don't hide them, k?

I thought Snowwhite and Streaker were going to watch her???? They should take a turn:) All I know for sure is that it's going to be Halloween so I'm running as far away from Sunshine as possible, she's bad enough on normal weekends. Besides I already found the gold:P