skymama

Oooohooooh, that smell...

puppy breath
a woman's recently washed hair
freshly brewed coffee
wild lavender

and this one will sound crude, but isn't meant that way...that smell a woman puts off when she's totally turned on...it can be absolutely intoxicating. Makes you want to just rip her clothes off, even if that just isn't possible at the time.

Actually, the best smell I can remember was just a hint of perfume on a woman after I'd been out at sea with a bunch of men for a couple months. I just wanted to follow her around, light-headed and all. :-)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

For anyone else "of a certain age" (like me), do you remember the smell of the purple/blue mimeographs that they used to put school worksheets on before Xerox-type copiers were widely available? The teacher would hand them out and all the cool kids would inhale appreciatively.

I was one of the really special kids! I got to make copies for the teacher on the machine!!!! :o Oh yea...that was fun:D

Edited to add: Fresh Lilac straight off the bush! My neighbor used to have 6 lilac bushes between out houses. She would give me fresh cut stuff to stick in my bathroom :)

ME TOO!!! :)LOVED the smell!! :)
And I love the smell of my hubby's pillow while he's away on business...[:/] I usually sleep on his side of the bed when he's gone. :P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Actually, the best smell I can remember was just a hint of perfume on a woman after I'd been out at sea with a bunch of men for a couple months. I just wanted to follow her around, light-headed and all. :-)

I second that one. :ph34r:

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

I like the smell of suede, lilacs, evergreen Christmas trees, bread breaking, cookies in the oven, yummy men wearing yummy cologne, running fireplaces, and what else? Why ME of course! ;)

edit: and OH! The smell of my sweat mixed with somebody else's sweat :)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

The scent of Altoid strips on her . . . well - you know, her "Special Place":D

Which must have stung her like hell!! :o Ouch! :$

------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
----------------------------------------------------------------

Nitromethane. I love the smell in the air after a Top Fuel Dragster or FC makes a Pass.

------------------------------------------------------------------

YES, you're right. That and freshly cooked cinnamon buns. Oooh... and night blooming jasmine at midnight. All smells that make me smiley.
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

I used to go to the Speedway a lot when I was a kid and watch 2 stroke bikes race around and when you walked over the little area where they brought the bikes in and out there was the most wonderful smell that would drift out. It was like gasoline and maple syrup mixed together. To me that is the best smell on earth.

I also love night blooming jasmine and the smell of a sexy man in my bed..:)

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Warm apple crisp
Mulberry Candles
The smell of a wood burning stove over the smell of cold crisp air...
Balsa fir trees....

Ahhh - Christmas in the country!!!!

Also love the smell of horses.......
"From the air things look so rediculous; our fears so small, our fights so vain...
I wanna pilot a plane with you, so all our problems look small too."

YES, you're right. That and freshly cooked cinnamon buns. Oooh... and night blooming jasmine at midnight. All smells that make me smiley.

I love that stuff. I had a plant in my backyard as a kid. I now have scented candles with that fragrance in my apt.

P-
--
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
Postal Rodriguez, Muff 3342

I used to go to the Speedway a lot when I was a kid and watch 2 stroke bikes race around and when you walked over the little area where they brought the bikes in and out there was the most wonderful smell that would drift out. It was like gasoline and maple syrup mixed together. To me that is the best smell on earth.

Me too I grew up going to speedways, TWO STROKE ROCKSB|

My cat smells great, so does my wife:)Freshly cut grass is cool too, as is burning Eucalyptus leaves I Love that smell):)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?