Vallerina

Big-way camp at Perris

I think after seeing what BillVon got when he asked to touch someone, well maybe sitting on the edge of the excitement with a cute boy isn't too bad.:P

sitting on the edge of the excitement with a cute boy isn't too bad.

And you being stuck in between two hot blondes didn't hurt too bad, did it? ;)

I'm really hoping that I can make the next camp, but I probably should take an exam since I didn't this sitting. :( I'm going to try to swing on over to Perris over either Thanksgiving or Christmas. Any advice on when I should come down?
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

It was also great meeting Remster

Oh, don't say that! He's going to figure out that we really do like him, and then his ego is going to get so inflated he'll be terrible to put up with! :P

I know you all love me! B| Who wouldnt? :D
Remster

I'm going to try to swing on over to Perris over either Thanksgiving or Christmas. Any advice on when I should come down?

Go for christmas. Stay up here in the midwest for thanksgiving. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

What would have happened, if you knew?

We would have had a dropzone.com record of 36 dz.commers!!!!

Yeah! Don't hide behind that camera lens so much next time, Markus! :P

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Damm Markus, I didnt know that was you!

You silly canadian...behind the ball as always ;)

Ok, now that I am finally home, and at work....all I can say is WOW!!!! This camp was AMAZING!!!! I thought I might learn some stuff, but that was an understatement! Kate, Tony, Dan and Larry did an amazing job working with us. Dont be fooled....they see ALL :D.

In addition to a really great learning experince I had the opportunity to meet so many people! My brain is not 100% at the moment, still waking up...if i tried to mention everyones names Im positive I would miss someone. but it was DZ.commers everywhere! :ph34r:

I will be back in May! Between the learning experince and the chance to meet and jump with so many people was priceless!
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

[reply...if i tried to mention everyones names Im positive I would miss someone. but it was DZ.commers everywhere! :ph34r:

O.K. lets try this:
Thanks to:
Adelfo, Andy, Ari, Audrey, Beth, Betty, Bev, Billvon, Bob, Brian, Carol, Carol, Chad, Claudio, Dan, Dariusz, David, Dennis, Doc, Don, Doug, Eiko, Eric, Ewa, Felipe, Gavin, Gerd, Goldie, Hans, Helaine, Janna, Jason, Jim, John, Jose, Karen, Kate, Kris, Larry, Linnea, Lizbeth, Lori, Marciej, Mark, Marty, Mary, Merv, Mike, Mike, Mike, Nao, Nick, Nina, Pamela, Rand, Randy, Remi, Renee, Rick, Ron, Ruben, Sky, Steve, Steve, Steve, Tony, Tony, Valerie and Yong!
I think that is pretty close.

It was a pleasure to meet you all and to share some time in the air and on the ground.B|
vSCR No.94
Don't dream your life - live your dream!

Hey, what about me? I'm the one who started the Manifest Cam thread.

Sorry :$- I kind of just listed the participipating junpers this time! If I had to mention all ground support troops I probably have to give a link to the members directory of dropzone.com :P

So thanks also to all the folks who supported us in any way both being in Perris and somewhere around the globe keeping posts alive, the webcams moving , .....
vSCR No.94
Don't dream your life - live your dream!

Aww, how cute. Remtard thinks he can get everyone to pick on mar instead of him.

Not when I got my bitch sister watching my back;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey