ltdiver

Perris Halloween Party!

oh vallerina, i hope you are not jumping in the morning after that drugs thread and now this:D

I -should- have taken a close up of Val at the party. She had the most creative macaroni dress!

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Everyone needs a macaroni 9-cell canopy! :P I already know what I'm going as next year!

What a fun party! I love how people dance in the Bombshelter! You don't see dancing much at dzs! That was so fun!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Who is that in the incredibly lifelike mask of eeneR?

I know that certainly isn't her in a dress.;)

Sure that's her, Jack, and I need to add she looks pretty hot for a munchkin. ;)

"Oooooh, we're off to see the wizard..."

Oops, sorry, wrong story....

Hey, eeneR, I thought Snow White was supposed to be taller than the dwarves, not one of them. >:(
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

You don't see dancing much at dzs! That was so fun!

Skydive Parkton had dancing! Oh the dancing we had...so much so that my legs felt like gelatin the next day. I think I was actually sweating the alcohol out of my pores. :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Hey, eeneR, I thought Snow White was supposed to be taller than the dwarves, not one of them.

Get your story book charactors straight...I was Sleeping Beauty :P I still dont think a full length shot has been posted though.....hrrm
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Hey, eeneR, I thought Snow White was supposed to be taller than the dwarves, not one of them.

Get your story book charactors straight...I was Sleeping Beauty :P I still dont think a full length shot has been posted though.....hrrm

Well, I guess you got half the name right.

Sheez, you were obviously soooo not sleeping! :)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

if you call it dancing....i think it is just drunk movements. 8^D

I was in 6-inch platform heal things and I didn't break my ankle...I'm calling it dancing! ;) It was great meeting and dancing with you!!!!!!! :)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Too bad the full pic hasn't been posted. I know the guys would appreciate it. ;)

Hey...did anyone ever get the double entendre with the costume?
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Too bad the full pic hasn't been posted. I know the guys would appreciate it. ;)

Hey...did anyone ever get the double entendre with the costume?

I got a few more pics on my camera that I didn't post (yet). :)

If there are enought votes while I'm gone to work I might post them when I get home....:)

ltdiver

Now I've got some serious blackmail on Andi.

???

She was all cute and dressed up (not halloween-ish, which is lame, but still).

Now, if Lori could post some full length pics of Renee, then we'd have some real blackmail material! :D
Remster

I can't believe I'm about to say this:S But I agree with Remi. How can Andi looking so cute be blackmail material?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I can't believe I'm about to say this:S But I agree with Remi. How can Andi looking so cute be blackmail material?

Yeah, I wondered the same thing when I read his post. Maybe it's a skysurfing inside joke? ;^)

ltdiver