christoofar

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

It got down to 16 degrees around Birmingham, Alabama this morning, and when I started my car up and tried to put the manual transmission into gear, it felt like I was trying to shift in thick mud. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My car doors were all frozen shut this morning. Thought I was gonna break one of the handles off trying to get in. Roads were terrible... sliding all over the place. My car doesn;t like snow.

I haven't gone skiing in about 5 years now too so I really have no reason to like snow. I hate this time of year.

Dave

I got the day off because of snow!!!:o I'm so happy because I'm sick & wanted to take day off but there are never enough substitutes to cover us so I'd have gone in anyways. :) The only thing is they'll have us repeat the day at end of school year in June when I'd rather be doing other things!! [:/]

Ya if it's going to be a brutal winter I think my Mustang is gonna stay in the parking garage for a while, but it's only $160/mo where I park it, which beats NYC prices (some garages are $400). [:/]

Luckily there is train service to most of the places I need to go. :)

It's currently 22F here with a windchill bringing it down to 3F. :D

This is what I get to look forward to for Christmas Eve. http://wwwa.accuweather.com/adcbin/public/local_index_day.asp?zipcode=53406&metric=0&partner=accuweather&day=5 :D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

My car doors were all frozen shut this morning. Thought I was gonna break one of the handles off trying to get in.

That happened to me 8 years ago. I needed to go somewhere real bad and the doors to my old 1975 Porsche 914 were frozen shut. I pulled too hard on the handle ... FUCK!! [Mad] Ended up calling my friend to give me a ride... :S

Billy
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I am going to go out and play in the snow. Maybe I will edit this later and upload a pic of it!!! lol :D

I was going to do that with my nephews yesterday, but they had to go home! I love playing in the snow with them! :)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

but you guys should love what the cold weather does to us chicks.......lol

door bells its all i have to say

Yes, but you chicks might be less than impressed with what the cold weather does to us guys.;)

Besides, all you gals are wearing more clothes now. Roll on the summer I say.

Have you ever had a pair of cold hands on your...um...door bells:o

it was 6 degrees this morning .... in michigan.... yeah i will agree BRRRRRRR
but you guys should love what the cold weather does to us chicks.......lol

door bells its all i have to say

Huh? I don't get it. What does the cold do to you girls? Could you please explain it to me? Be very descriptive please, and use pictures if possible.:P