Douva

Going to be another COLD Holiday Boogie....

Average forecasted high in Eloy, AZ, from Dec. 24 - Dec. 31 is 60. Average forecasted low is 38. Bring lots of layers. Be prepared to exit in negative temperatures.

Blue skies,

Douva
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Average forecasted high in Eloy, AZ, from Dec. 24 - Dec. 31 is 60. Average forecasted low is 38. Bring lots of layers. Be prepared to exit in negative temperatures.

Blue skies,

Douva

38F at night is cold? Wimp.;)

BTW - last I checked, the temps in Fl were about the same recently.

Ahh how nice it would be to have weather that warm right now :oB|:ph34r::P
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Right now in Centrel Illinois we are at 7deg with a real feel of -4. Friday is High of 2deg low of -9. Thank God I'm leaving Friday

Give sharky a big kiss and butt squeeze for me. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Right now in Centrel Illinois we are at 7deg with a real feel of -4. Friday is High of 2deg low of -9. Thank God I'm leaving Friday

Give sharky a big kiss and butt squeeze for me. :D

um, I've seen Chris drink but not that much[:/]

Give sharky a big kiss and butt squeeze for me.
-----------------------------------------------------------
um, I've seen Chris drink but not that much

so are you offering to do it then? :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

First and last loads are cold, but the middle part of the day is really pleasant.

Liar, liar, liar, liar, liar,liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar.

Last year I left Rose's water bowl outside. The next morning after I let Rose out of the van, I couldn't figure out why she was whinning. Her water bowl had frozen.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

First and last loads are cold, but the middle part of the day is really pleasant.

Liar, liar, liar, liar, liar,liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar.

Last year I left Rose's water bowl outside. The next morning after I let Rose out of the van, I couldn't figure out why she was whinning. Her water bowl had frozen.

Hehehe...Mar, I hope that this "Rose" that you are referring to is your dog. :ph34r:
~signed, the "other Rose" :P

Not going to be much different in Florida, and there's no alligators to drag you into the swamp if you land out.

Hmmm...looks like a chilly Christmas weekend in Z-hills, but next week's forecasted highs are in the mid to upper 70's.

Looks like highs in the mid to upper 50's for Eloy for next week. BRRR!

I'll take the 70's. Thanks. :P

(don't kill the messenger, kill accuweather.com!)

I was in Eloy last thrs- and friday, both times after noon, its not the cold that stopped me from jumping but the winds. Cranking at 20 plus, Airspeed was still jumping and the spot looked about a mile out. OTOH if I had been real current I would have jumped, no problem as they were flying light loads.
By the way I went into Square2, they have some nice first layers and undies for u peeps not prepared!

blue skies

jerry

actually my good friend....here in FL its really nice....upper 60's the past two days.....otters are flyin all day long, supposed to get in the 70's next week......layer up Deuce.....im jumpin in warm weather :P:P:P
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas