DaGimp

Z-HILLS FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Cold there? Maybe it is fortunate that you declined to take me home in your carry-on luggage. :)

Huh? That's a scary mental picture, Bill. Btw, have you ever seen "Boxing Helena"? (Yikes!) I'm afraid that you really couldn't get away with that at your size, my friend.

Fyi, I am shocked that you would openly brag about your disgusting weather conditions in Florida, Bill. (Lmao...because I'd be chuckling about nice weather too if it wasn't so cold and windy over here right now.)

Maybe it is fortunate that you declined to take me home in your carry-on luggage

no i think YOUR fortunate my friend....have you ever seen her luggage.........tiny, but yet fits so much....maybe its because her cloths are so tiny :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Hey Arlo, i'll be there before christmas, and i'll make sure to bring a "toy" >:( but im not giving it up till i meet you....i have missed meeting you at a few boogies now....NOT THIS TIME DAMNIT :P

bring that toy on, gimp. :P i am NOT afraid. :D:D

just look for the 6'2" blonde, 210 with a hairy chest. that's me. :P yeah. :D

and oren...i love you. ;) i don't care what la says about you.:P

heather: i sent you a BIG pic of the girls. maybe your acct won't hold it.

rosa: thank you dear. :)

blues,
arlo

Stacy,
Let's not forget:
Audra,
Scuba,
Garage door Ray,
Dusche bag and wife,
Marshmello,
wingnut,
Janet,
Fat Bastard (?) and...
Myself.
It'll be a lawndart New Year's and maybe we can build the big gay round again....! Oh, and this time don't bleed on anyone in freefall.

Swoo Rodriguez #1020, LawnDart, AR #007

just look for the 6'2" blonde, 210 with a hairy chest. that's me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

do i smell something???.......i think its BULLSHIT

Oh yeah, that's definitely Arlo. I'm buying her a waxing certificate for Christmas. I can't stand the way her chest hair pokes out of her tank tops. Ewwww! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You even missed her at Rantoul this year??? Where the hell were ya?:S Oh yeah, falling ass first off a golf cart!B|:P

katie, i looooooooooove youuuu. :) you should know it's not okay for chuckie b to come to deland w/o you. :(

xoxo,
a

Stacy,
Let's not forget:
Audra,
Scuba,
Garage door Ray,
Dusche bag and wife,
Marshmello,
wingnut,
Janet,
Fat Bastard (?) and...
Myself.
It'll be a lawndart New Year's and maybe we can build the big gay round again....! Oh, and this time don't bleed on anyone in freefall.

and miserable matt! I already told miserable matt that I'm hoping, after 2.5 years practice, maybe they can make a 6 way round from 22K now. :ph34r:

Galen is appropriately warned. I've shown him videos.

This is soooo going to rock. I'm not going to sleep, I don't want my tent towed! You guys all camping?? I have an extra tent available from 30th-2nd if someone needs it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm buying her a waxing certificate for Christmas. I can't stand the way her chest hair pokes out of her tank tops. Ewwww!

no more mooning til you get that certificate please.........

You guys can now add me to the "Maybe" list. I originally had leave set up to go to Eloy for New Years. However, when I got transferred that all went away like a helmet without a chin strap. What are the "good" days for being at Z-Hills? I might be able to squeeze in a couple days like 2-3 Jan. Damn work!!! :S

Well IF i can make it, i prolly can't get there til the 30th at the earliest. My new job really blows about giving me time off. Fuckers.

You should negotiate with them. Tell them you will actually work a full half-day every day instead of 1 hour work/7 hours postwhoring.

In exchange you should score about another month of paid vacation.

:)

What are the "good" days for being at Z-Hills?

Any day between Halloween and Easter! B|

The Christmas boogie will pretty much be a non-stop party from the 18th thru the 2nd. Try to be there for new year's eve weekend though!

I say we try to do a dz.com jump. Anyone interested? I nominate Oren as organizer! :ph34r: