TheAnvil

Why the Zhills boogie kicked so much ass

was i there? Think you have me confused with someone wjo stayed up all night and didn't show his sorry face for 2 days...Wait, that was you. And Gimpy boy was no better, i had to wake his sorry ass up to jump. You guys just don't know how to party like us farmers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Alright, I've just woken up from sleeping all week....needed it after Z-Hills. Damn, what a fucken blast...from what I can remember!!:S:DB| Other than long wait for loads, what a great time! Fun skydives, awesome parties (thanks for the bonfire stories Chuckie...don't forget to drink your OJ;)). Spence and Knobby, aren't you glad I talked you into staying:):ph34r:

Hey we already made our minds up. It was coming up with lame excuses for everyone else. its amazing what spence was saying on the phone. he almost used the huge tidal wave excuse!
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Alright, I've just woken up from sleeping all week....needed it after Z-Hills. Damn, what a fucken blast...from what I can remember!!:S:DB| Other than long wait for loads, what a great time! Fun skydives, awesome parties (thanks for the bonfire stories Chuckie...don't forget to drink your OJ;)). Spence and Knobby, aren't you glad I talked you into staying:):ph34r:

I am damn glad I stayed.See you in Dublin.

What a great time.

Pam and I really enjoyed meeting new friends and seeing old ones. Damn shure were a bunch of RDZrs there.

Spence you gatta get rid of that annoying british side Kick.

Hes not a mini me anymore.:o

Hey Chuckie you still a Damn redneck........................

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

zhills rocks. plain and simple. i wish i could've been there for at least part of it...:(

arlo

thats the last time i travel 4000 miles to visit you. I'm just glad there was something to do to kill time before my return flight....
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

well i got a call last night.......they found my main YAY.......a little light in the dark times i guess......and he thought i was kidding when i told him it was two months old.

Told you Robert would find it. He always does.

-OK
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

well i got a call last night.......they found my main YAY.......a little light in the dark times i guess......and he thought i was kidding when i told him it was two months old.

Told you Robert would find it. He always does.

-OK

Thats great.Man most places you go they forget about you the minute you settle up with manifest.

Thats great.Man most places you go they forget about you the minute you settle up with manifest.

Robert takes finding canopies very seriously. Each one is a personal challenge to him. I have seen him spend days on end searching the swamp for a lost main.
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

Speaking of manifest, I've got to give them some serious props. After I had already left Z-Hills, someone called them looking for me to deliver a very important message. They could have just said he's no longer here....instead they called me up here in Tallahassee and delivered me the message. If I didn't get this message, there is a good chance I would have lost my slot on the US World Cup team. So Z-Hills manifest, if any of you read this....THANK YOU!!B| You saved my ass!!!

If I didn't get this message, there is a good chance I would have lost my slot on the US World Cup team. So Z-Hills manifest, if any of you read this....THANK YOU!!B| You saved my ass!!!

Rock it out McNenny!! That's awesome:) No, I'm serious!!!:D:D
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

hahah na he made it out....i didnt see him chow once while we were there.....now....there is another monkey from Raeford we know who chowed TWICE....on one jump.....all you can hear is me and Chuck yelling "YOUR MY BOY BLUE!"
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

-some kook took my dog home in her taxi; we were pissed

Hey Chuck.....
Glad you and Katie had fun while you were here it was so great to see you again :)I wish I had read your post sooner!
Now to point of this post.... the last thing I want to do is piss you off “you know I love you both” but you are WAY OFF on the "kook" and your dog as I told you New Years Day when you returned to the Dropzone!!!!
Billy was running around the DZ nutz for a good part of the night while the fire works were going off! I myself tried holding on to him for a while.
Billy jumped in the taxi twice with the "kook"
The "kook" brought him back to the pond twice to try to find the owner.
On the third attempt the leave the dropzone the "kook" passed a limping night jumper walking down the road so the taxi driver and the "kook" brought the jumper back to dropzone. While bringing the jumper back to the dropzone they passed Billy "running down the road away from the dropzone". They {the kook and taxi driver} decided to drop the injured jumper off then go back “”towards the road” to look for Billy.
They stopped and looked and called and called…NO BILLY. The “kook” was devastated that she may have lost him and headed for home. On the way home on the <<
>> Highway the Taxi driver and the “kook” saw Billy running down the middle of the road. They picked him up and the “kook” thought the safest thing to do at this point was to bring YOUR dog to HER house where he was safe and return him (Billy) back to the DZ the next morning. She the “kook” made several attempts to inform many people that Billy was safe and she would return him to the DZ “”as I myself in manifest TRIED explaining to YOU when you showed up at the DZ””.
To make a very long story short here…. call me crazy weird or whatever but had this been MY dog SAVED by a “KOOK”, I would be THANKING her not DISRESPECTING her.
I just spoke with the "kook" and she told me someone informed her of your post and she was pretty hurt. She was after all ""only trying to help a lost and wandering dog to a safe haven"".
SHAME ON YOU CHUCK!!!
Lesson to be learned here “Dogs DON’T like fireworks…no matter how cool of a Dropzone dog he or she may be”
<>
Tami