lummy

Let's roll the Odometer Over!!!

Oh yeah......D 25682.....I'm the shit!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm 24017. I must be your boss, since my # is lower. get me a beer! pack my rig!!! Atlanta is going to be fun.

Hrm, my number is between you 2 so i guess i'm middle management. :S

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Y2k it? I don't think that's an issue any longer

Isn't the next big worry in the puting world 2038, the Day we need to add an extra bit to Nix dates?? or was it 2011?
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

I think what he meant is that the software running these programs will need to be updated before then.

I agree with you though that there is no way will ever let there be a "threat" like the one imposed on us by Y2K. IF and that is a big if, something were to happen then we know it was MS's fault. JJ.

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." Napoleon Bonaparte

I just wanted to make a post and say you all are a bunch of post whores and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Muhahahahaha.... Pot calling the kettly black huh?

and what's the DEAL Slap? Can't handle your pumpkin guts?
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

MORE senseless STATS.....

Out of the top 20 threads with the most posts, 20% of them have been locked (4) including the #1 thread

And with THAT info, this thread moves into the 3 spot :) Let's try not to get this one locked :)

Erno, you can type, drunk, in a second language? You got me beat on my bestest day!

We gonna have Karaoke at Eloy? I want to see a drunk Sebazz sing "La cucaracha". Lummy can sing "Feelings", I'll knock out a bad "Bailar Bamba", the powerpuff girls can do anything by the Dixie Chicks.

No cameras, no video.B|

BAILAR bamba! BAILAR bamba!

Four score and seven years ago, our Sangiro brought forth upon this continent a new website: conceived in Anti democracy, and dedicated to the proposition that all people are created equal.

Now we are engaged in great post whoring, testing whether that post whore, or any post whore so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battlefield called "Let's Roll The Odometer Over".

We have come to dedicate a portion of that thread as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that this post whoring might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we cannot dedicate — we cannot consecrate — we cannot hallow — this post whoring. The brave people, dz.commers, who struggled here have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The website will little note, nor long remember, what we say here, but it can never forget what we did here.

It is for us post whores, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us — that from these honored dz.commers we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the full measure of devotion — that we here highly resolve that these dz.commers shall not have posted in vain — that this website, under Sangiro, shall have a new birth of freedom — and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from this website.

Just call me Abraham Frickin Lincoln!B|