ACMESkydiver

One step closer to being a PILOT!!!

Hoo-ray!!! :)
Okay, the first pic is my FIRST CLASS medical cert...I got it just over an hour ago, I'm so STOKED!!!! No restrictions, I can fly anything for anyone!! (Um, as soon as I learn how. :$) Being a pilot has been a dream since I was 12 years old...I can't believe it's going to come true!!! Never give up on old dreams...:)
The second pic is an antenna ball they sell in the bookstore where I am learning all my piloting shtuff...um, should I be worried? :|

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Are they also going to issue you the new plastic driver's license looking card? I had a FA showing me one of those a few weeks ago. You are a woman aren't you.........I got a hearty chuckle over the fact that you edited out the height and weight. :D Congrats though......you took the first step. Now just don't be lazy like me. I got a really nice gift for Christmas. My family got together and dug out my shirt tail from my very first solo. 3-25-90. They framed it along with the Polaroid of my brother and I standing next to N8297F. My Dad's Cessna 150. I still haven't gotten around to finishing my PP. [:/]

Way to Go Jaye...

Woo hoo..

I'll hasta fly you around some day...uh, may be quite a few months in the future, but someday!!! :)
Um yeah...then should you happen to fall out of the airplane, well that might be one of those 'whoopsie' kinda things...:o:):P
~Jaye

Congrats,ive been a commercial pilot for 15 yrs and i love it,still cant believe people pay me to do this.A quick question,why did you get a first class,my doc charges extra for them and as i dont need it i always just get a Second.

I wanted to make sure that ALL of my options are open. :)

It was the same price for any class...however if I was over 40, it would be a bunch extra on the first class for an EKG.
~Jaye

Very cool,its a long road to a decent paying job,but keep your eye on the prize and it is very worth it.I was all set to head to Flight Safety and be Ace Airspeed the jet pilot but then i went and took a demo flight in a helicopter and didnt get back in fixed wing again for almost two years.Been flying Helos ever since.Anytime i go over 1000ft AGL i think im going to get a nose-bleed

Noice, J!

Now all I have to do is scrape up $1,000 to finish my license...damn job changes... I have 55 hrs, just need to perfect short/soft field ops, take the damn written, and get my checkride...Hope my hours don't expire after awhile... Any CFIs deal with a student who took about 6 months off due to cash flow problems, and still pass them? Help!

Right on!

Well, now that you have your medical, go get your tandem rating as well (the manufactures require it for their TI ratings).:P

Get your license, have fun and then fly down to visit us again.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Hours dont expire,once they are logged they count.But being current is way more important,all that will happen is that you will take a little more time to get back upto speed.Just dont lose that logook or you are back to square one in the eyes of the FAA if you cant prove the time.

Right on!

Well, now that you have your medical, go get your tandem rating as well (the manufactures require it for their TI ratings).:P

Get your license, have fun and then fly down to visit us again.B|

Now THAT would be fun...cross-country flight down to AggieLand...B|
~Jaye

Yay! Now all you need to do is get your PPL, a HP check off, your Multi-rating, your Commercial and rack up the mins of about 1-2000 hours (with as many of them as possible as PIC of a multi turbine) to get looked at by a regional carrier ;)

I looked at that... my office job pays more and I work 9-6. I love pilots for what they do but its not for me as a job. Maybe I'll get my PPL one day to play with.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Yay! Now all you need to do is get your PPL, a HP check off, your Multi-rating, your Commercial and rack up the mins of about 1-2000 hours (with as many of them as possible as PIC of a multi turbine) to get looked at by a regional carrier ;)

I looked at that... my office job pays more and I work 9-6. I love pilots for what they do but its not for me as a job. Maybe I'll get my PPL one day to play with.

Definitely not doing it for the money, I could earn more in my previous industry (though it STINKS)...and thank goodness we will earn more through our own business my husband is working on.

As a future airport owner (just for the fun of it...remember the 'Ultimate DZ' thread? ;)), I just thought it'd be a good idea if I knew how to fly the planes...:ph34r: And how cool would it be to fly your own jet?! That would be wayyyy up there in coolness factor. B|

But it's also just one more thing I could always use if'n I needed to...but I'm planning on making my millions elsewhere and have some FUN with this! :)
~Jaye

Yay! Now all you need to do is get your PPL, a HP check off, your Multi-rating, your Commercial and rack up the mins of about 1-2000 hours (with as many of them as possible as PIC of a multi turbine) to get looked at by a regional carrier

Negative...........I know a chick here in Atlanta that got hired.......because she has GREAT boobs!!!!! :D OK.....she has been a flight instructor for a few years but lets face it. She got hired because of the rack. :D