ryoder

"Fandango" coming on DVD

According to Amazon it isn't out yet on DVD. Do a search. I put a link up but it kept adding my e-mail address and I didn't want a bunch of notifications that it was going to be released, etc.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

Hey listen dude, if you're into playin' it close that's cool, but we're talkin' major malfunction here!

Don't you worry about a thing; I was a rigger in 'Nam, and I repack these babies every week!
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Hey listen dude, if you're into playin' it close that's cool, but we're talkin' major malfunction here!

Don't you worry about a thing; I was a rigger in 'Nam, and I repack these babies every week!

"Oh man, where's my laundry?!"

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

I have the entire FJC that I SO want to post, but its better to let people see it then read it.

Long live Trumna Sparks!

Oh, please do! Most people have seen it, and it won't ruin it at all for those that haven't!

nothing to see here

...O.K. now you'll be coming out here and you'll be doing a stable fall face down frog modified. Now out here comes the static line 'cause it goes like from this to here see, and then the pilot chute will open and it'll pull the bridle out and then the main canopy will be open see, 'cause they're all connected, and then you'll be down here and you'll be looking up here at the WDI indicator and you'll also going to check for Mae West and if that's not there then you need to check here for 4 panels and a hole. Then when you come down you're gonna find the piece and you're gonna land over here and you're going to get in this position - except you don't wanna do that - because that means you in trouble, so what you want to do is you wanna get right here and then you're gonna come round here and you're gonna fold up and you're gonna do a toggle and jettison and always watch the horizon O.K?.."
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

...O.K. now you'll be coming out here and you'll be doing a stable fall face down frog modified. Now out here comes the static line 'cause it goes like from this to here see, and then the pilot chute will open and it'll pull the bridle out and then the main canopy will be open see, 'cause they're all connected, and then you'll be down here and you'll be looking up here at the WDI indicator and you'll also going to check for Mae West and if that's not there then you need to check here for 4 panels and a hole. Then when you come down you're gonna find the piece and you're gonna land over here and you're going to get in this position - except you don't wanna do that - because that means you in trouble, so what you want to do is you wanna get right here and then you're gonna come round here and you're gonna fold up and you're gonna do a toggle and jettison and always watch the horizon O.K?.."

:D:D:D Thanks. Cracks me up every time!!!

(only 'piece' should be 'peas').

:D:D:D
I own the vid (got it for $1 at an ex-rental sale) but think I might just have to invest in the DVD.

nothing to see here