CieloDiosa

where to go March 18th-27th???

Hmmmm...March 27th? Drive to College Station to celebrate my b-day on the 28th...:P

Beyond that, I hear that S. Padre Island is a good party (it is, trust me) as is Panama Beach, Ft. Lauderdale and Datona Beach.;)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Oh oh oh, just thought of something.

A few years ago I did a solo backpacking trip at Big Bend National Park for my spring break. It was the absolute best spring break I had ever had, ever. It beat the hell out of partying and being stupid on spring break, that's for sure!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

i hear maryland is pretty awesome that time of year ;)

edited to add: ok take that back. i'll be in barbados because that's my spring break as well. so i'll change my statement and say that barbados is pretty awesome that time of year

soo whats goin on that week!?!?!!!

its my spring break!
;);););)
where to go where to go??

All the cool kids are going to be in Eloy for the Rob Harris Boogie.

B| Surf's up!!! B|
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

The RoamingDZ.com St.Patricks Boogie in Dublin,Ga.Two Casa's,a Caravan,Helicopter,Hot Air Balloon,Organizers,Big Ways with a Georgia State Record Attempt,Manufacturer giveaways.And one of the best partys in the southeast.Checkout RoamingDZ.com or contact me directly.

soo whats goin on that week!?!?!!!

its my spring break!
;);););)
where to go where to go??

The Roaming DZ Dublin Boogie in GA starts on St. Patty's Day. Gonna be awesome. A ton of people from all over and all disciplines. Love to meet you. They'll be LOTS of jello shots, probably twister and steamroller too!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

The RoamingDZ.com St.Patricks Boogie in Dublin,Ga.Two Casa's,a Caravan,Helicopter,Hot Air Balloon,Organizers,Big Ways with a Georgia State Record Attempt,Manufacturer giveaways.And one of the best partys in the southeast.

Since I'm helping put this boogie on and it is in my town I think you should come play with me here. :)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I've got a room reserved with your names on it. A couple needs a little privacy. Plus the big leather couch is in my bedroom now. We have a sectional in the family room that has a sleeper sofa.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.