heidihagen

planning my trip to perris.... flying into san diego

hi!
are there any san diego jumpers willing to take me out there? a weird request i know... but i think perris is like an hour away from san diego.
my friend will get me (and i'll probably make her make a tandem!)-- but i'll be staying out there for 2 or 3 days.
i really just need a ride on the 30th. i'm not that scary:)i would really appreciate it,
heidi
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

i'm not that scary

I don't think thats the real problem. In fact, I think it's the other way around:D There are some good west coast folks out there that I'm sure will show you some hospitality:)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

hehe yeah, my friends get on me about that a lot. what can i say? i like strangers. hehe:) ...actually, i'm just low on funds and need to get to a tunnel badly!!!! i've grounded myself until then :(

i'm flying from houston on the saturday 1/29 but will be ready to go on sunday the 30th ...whenever! i'll be in the little italy area of san diego if that helps any
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

Please get references first:|Some of those guy's think a culvert is a tunnel:)

R.I.P.

yikes! okay, nevermind!!![:/]
i am guessing most san diego peeps probably jump at skydive san diego anyway. i was booked to fly into ONT but changed it when i found out it clashed with my departure plans.

Hey Heidi! Actually, you had posted in your tunnel thread that you were going to Orlando those dates. Did you change plans? Also, PLEASE be careful about accepting a ride from someone online, unless it's from a friend who you know personally or who others can vouch for. Just because the person is a DZ.commer doesn't mean that he/she is "safe". Be careful!

Unfortunately, I will not be in San Diego much at all until August, now that my BF is overseas, or I would help you out. The weekend that you will be here, Billvon and Amy, who are both extremely trustworthy San Diego DZ.commers and jump at Perris, will be in Las Vegas, as will I and several other DZ.commers.

Good luck with your ride situation and have fun in the tunnel! :)

I live in San Diego (near the airport) and would be willing to give you a ride to Perris.
Is your friend picking you up at the airport and you just need a ride to the DZ?

I will be graduating AFF that Saturday and know that I will want to go back up on Sunday and do some jumps on my own. So if you want references that I am safe and you still need a ride, let me know. Glad to help out a fellow skydiver.

PM me if you still need a ride and we can work out the details.

FGF#3

hi!
are there any san diego jumpers willing to take me out there? a weird request i know... but i think perris is like an hour away from san diego.
my friend will get me (and i'll probably make her make a tandem!)-- but i'll be staying out there for 2 or 3 days.
i really just need a ride on the 30th. i'm not that scary
i would really appreciate it,
heidi

Can't help you with the ride, but if you do make it to Perris, I'll buy you a beer!:)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Bad Frenchy! You're scamming for chicks in the forums again. Some dogs just won't learn new tricks!

Damn! You've blown my cover!
You'll hear from my lawyer (you know what I'm talking about)!:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

You'll hear from my lawyer (you know what I'm talking about)!

Your lawyer is a quack that got his degree from Wal-mart...they had a sale a little while ago. As I told you before- you're stuck with me until you agree to alimony. :P

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

Your lawyer is a quack that got his degree from Wal-mart...they had a sale a little while ago. As I told you before- you're stuck with me until you agree to alimony.

You just hate me because I'm beautiful!:|

You just hate me because I'm beautiful!
No, I hate you 'cause you're an ass

I rest me case!:)
Now, will you please stop hi-jacking little Heidi's thread, please?

Sweetie, this thread bit the dust as soon as you posted in it.

I know, I tend to do that to threads...:(
Sorry Heidi...

I live in San Diego (near the airport) and would be willing to give you a ride to Perris.
Is your friend picking you up at the airport and you just need a ride to the DZ?

I will be graduating AFF that Saturday and know that I will want to go back up on Sunday and do some jumps on my own. So if you want references that I am safe and you still need a ride, let me know. Glad to help out a fellow skydiver.

PM me if you still need a ride and we can work out the details.

I can vouche for LaDonna. We've been e-mailing and met on Saturday and she is a sweetie. Definitely take a ride from her.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

Hey Heidi! Actually, you had posted in your tunnel thread that you were going to Orlando those dates. Did you change plans? Also, PLEASE be careful about accepting a ride from someone online, unless it's from a friend who you know personally or who others can vouch for. Just because the person is a DZ.commer doesn't mean that he/she is "safe". Be careful!

Unfortunately, I will not be in San Diego much at all until August, now that my BF is overseas, or I would help you out. The weekend that you will be here, Billvon and Amy, who are both extremely trustworthy San Diego DZ.commers and jump at Perris, will be in Las Vegas, as will I and several other DZ.commers.

Good luck with your ride situation and have fun in the tunnel! :)

hey rosa! yeah, i had a complete change of plans (it always happens when i plan ahead). there was more going on right now on this side of the country, so why turn it into a vacation ;) ...a vacation with a business meeting :S;) you've been soooo helpful! have a great time in vegas!!! (pm'd)
i can make the drive from corona del mar to san diego... even lax. but this involves getting off of i5 --- and if i can't see the coast.. then what? :|obviously, I don’t visit enough. (and haven't been above l.a.)
thanks everybody!!!