prepheckt

Burger for AggieDave (or anyone from Texas)

Seriously, can anyone tell me if this burger is real? If so, where do you get it, and is it physically possible to eat the whole thing without dying?

Yep - Fudruckers - 8.99 or something like that.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

How many bypasses have you had? :P It looks like it take 6 months off your life expectancy just from looking at it.

None yet - but I ate it medium rare - it's better for you that way.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Somehwere in Texas (I think) there is a steak house that serves up something like a quarter of a cow. If I make a hoop with my arms, it's about that big, and fairly thick. Also, if you finish it, it's free. Kinda scary.

However, a little roadtrip down to Clearfield, PA may be in order. B|
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Somehwere in Texas (I think) there is a steak house that serves up something like a quarter of a cow. If I make a hoop with my arms, it's about that big, and fairly thick. Also, if you finish it, it's free. Kinda scary.

However, a little roadtrip down to Clearfield, PA may be in order. B|

The big Texan out around Amarillo/Plainview area. It ain't quite a quarter of a cow, but it is damn huge.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

That is not Fuddruckers, although they have a huge 1lb burger.
Believe it or not this place http://www.guidelive.com/portal/page?_pageid=33,97400&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL&item_id=2724 a mexican restaruant in Arlington has burgers that rival those pictures.

Thanks to the magic of the intarweb, and some resourcefulness, I can provide you with one of the origins of said pics:
http://www.mikebrowne.com/blog/nucleus/plugins/print/print.php?itemid=2860

The original home is a pub in Chesterfield, PA. Truth is here http://www.snopes.com/photos/commercials/bigburger.asp
It was a bit hard to find, but once I isolated the pub name, the search was easy.
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

Dude...you totally resurrected a dead memory. I will have to hit them instead of Santa Fe taco company next visit.

On the Dallas note: Bailey 1st and 10 sport bar has awesome burgers, more on the greasy side and great cottage fries.

On the Fort Worth side, there is a little place called Cypress Cafe that has a bit more gourmet stuff, offering sprouts and avocado, but equally juicy/greasy. Their mushroom swiss is literallyt dripping off.
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

Dude...you totally resurrected a dead memory. I will have to hit them instead of Santa Fe taco company next visit.

You know what, i NEVER ate at Santa Fe Taco Co. We always went to Moscero's (sp?)B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.