kelel01

Random thoughts

I want some sushi . . . and a cigarette, but I can't have a cigarette, so I'll settle for sushi. Problem is, there's no sushi joints very close to my house, so I'll have to transport it a ways if I want good stuff. But it'll be worth it.

I now have an office with a window, which rocks. B|

Ever go out to lunch alone and have someone say "Oh, I feel so sorry for you because you're alone"? Well, don't. I like going out alone, b/c then I don't have to do (or eat) anything I don't want to. Today was one of those days-- I found the waitress sitting at my table, because she "felt bad for me". LMAO. I have friends, but it's so nice to leave work for lunch and just chill.

Those are my random thoughts for the day . . . you guys have any?

I love to spend my lunch hours alone. Gives me time to do nothing... just nothing. Work makes me do stuff I don't enjoy anymore, so an hour to myself inbetween is just perfect.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Hmmm....it's snowing, guess I'll have to get up early tomorrow to clean off the car. I hate snow!>:(

Still wondering why they put directions on a shampoo bottle....and how many calls do people make to the 800 number on the back of the bottle?:S

Guess that's about it for now......or is it?:ph34r:
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

Hijack incoming. I just moved to a new town and there are a couple sushi restaraunts close to where I live. The problem is I have never had sushi and have no clue what is good and what isn't, anyone care to make any recomendations?

Greenie in training.

You get a lunch break? Shit I haven't gotten a lunch break since 1997. I eat at my desk. Luckily we have 2 great sushi joints within 3 blocks of my work and my boss doesn't mind going to pick it up.

I like uni.

I like lunching alone too. People piss me off.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

There's something I had called "Tropical Maki", but it seems to be one of those restaurant-specialty types, as in, it's only sold there. But it was tuna, and cucumber inside, with alternating tuna and salmon over the top. It was so pretty AND yummy! Anybody know of something normal made like that, so I can ask for it at other places?

Hmmm....it's snowing, guess I'll have to get up early tomorrow to clean off the car. I hate snow

GOD I wish we had some.. all the snow has melted off up at the ski areas here. it was in the hiogh 50's at my house again today.. and sunny.

Its a slow night at wotk.. I think I will clear up some things I have not had time to gt to.

When I worked in an office I always liked doing lunch by myself too. The people I worked with were OK but I was still in that "Transitioning" from the military. I didn't really fit in with them. We did go out for beers every once in awhile but lunch is nice alone. I guess one other thing I hated about my last job was ALWAYS being around crowds. Airports are crowded places and that job tended to make me hate "The general public" even more. :D Oh well......I don't have to do that shit anymore.

Random thoughts: I can't wait to get back to Deland tomorrow. The weather is supposed to be nice and I get to see and jump with a whole bunch of really cool people this weekend. Sadly.........it'll be my last weekend to fuck off and skydive for about 4 months. :S

I'm getting excited about starting my new job. Finally.....I get to do cool shit OUTSIDE of the training environment.

I wonder how long it's going to take to get all this damn ink off my fingers? I did my fingerprint cards today. Good thing I had a training class on that once. :D

There's something I had called "Tropical Maki", but it seems to be one of those restaurant-specialty types, as in, it's only sold there. But it was tuna, and cucumber inside, with alternating tuna and salmon over the top. It was so pretty AND yummy! Anybody know of something normal made like that, so I can ask for it at other places?

Mmmmmmmmmm SUSHI!!!

I've been making sushi at home for a couple of years... Learn how to make it yourself and you can make anything you want. B|

If you find out exactly what in the roll you're talking about, you may be able to talk the sushi chef at another resturant into making it special for you (they're usually very willing to accomodate), but if it's a corporate resturant they may only want to make what's on the menu.

Also, tuna and salmon are the easiest fish to get that's sushi grade if you're interested in doing it yourself.

..why is Clay so anxious to leave us?

Lots of reasons......one of the biggest.......the sooner I leave.....the sooner I get back and can spend MONTHS and MONTHS doing...well.....whatever the hell I want. ;)

Where does his obsession with boobies come from?

Who knows........but I DO love them. B|

..why is Clay so anxious to leave us?

Lots of reasons......one of the biggest.......the sooner I leave.....the sooner I get back and can spend MONTHS and MONTHS doing...well.....whatever the hell I want. ;)

Where does his obsession with boobies come from?

Who knows........but I DO love them. B|

I know I have the pic to prove it!:)
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

yay I get to jump soon....my rig will be here next month...I should probably skip chocolate today...there are some really cool people I've talked to on here...I need to go run soon...the leadership conference this weekend should be insightful...I'm getting a cypres.
random enough? I think so:P

I am Miss Random; sometimes I think I have ADD:S

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...