jumper03

Reality bites!!!!!

You're not an ass, Steve. Sometimes, nice people get taken advantage of, though. You can be super-nice, but it's good to have a backbone. I am usually a nice person, but if someone screws with me...they will soon see that it was a HUGE mistake. As long as you are not a doormat, sweetie, you're fine. PM me if you need to talk, ok?

Sorry, Steve...I know things have been going rough recently.:( Just remember that it may not be you; it may be the person who took advantage of you! You don't deserve to be treated that way at all.

Let me know if you ever need to talk, ok?

((((HUGS))))

Most definitely!

I can only blame myself for the problem though. Reality was trying to worm itself into my "sugar-coated world," but I refused to see anything except through rose colored glasses. I wanted that dream so badly that I only saw and heard what I chose to see and hear. In my perfect world, I thought that all parties felt the same, even though I now realize that might not have been the case.

And then, one day, reality finally forced itself through my fantasy walls and WHACK! it slapped me right upside my heart. It's hard to believe that someone my age could have been so naive.

There are still days that I ask myself, "Damn, what just happened?" And I wonder if there is anything I can do to get that dream back. [:/]

We're here for you, man....
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Still.....if you ever need a friend....

The truth train has already been to see me. I've had about all of it I can stand, too. If it comes again, I'm going to get a bomb and derail the bitch!!!! >:(
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Still.....if you ever need a friend....

The truth train has already been to see me. I've had about all of it I can stand, too. If it comes again, I'm going to get a bomb and derail the bitch!!!! >:(

NO!! the truth train is GOOD! More people need to tell the truth! More people need to be honest!!!

If people would just tell the damn truth, there'd be so much harmony in the world!

Karma can be good, but she can also be a cast iron bitch when she comes back around angry :D:D

WOOO WOOOO!!!!!!
*chug-a-chug-a*
Scars remind us that the past is real

Being a hopeless romantic has it's drawbacks, that happens to me all the time.

Yes, it does have it's drawbacks. Reality just bitch-slapped me in the face not so long ago. Still kind of stinging from it, but I refuse to let it stop me from believing that one day someone will appreciate me and what I have to offer.:)
Okay....somebody smack me!:D:D
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

...but I refuse to let it stop me from believing that one day someone will appreciate me and what I have to offer.:)

That's a very cool way to look at it! And i firmly believe that there's someone out there for everyone, you just gotta dig through a big pile of straw to find that needle.

Ok, slap me too! :D

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

...but I refuse to let it stop me from believing that one day someone will appreciate me and what I have to offer.:)

That's a very cool way to look at it! And i firmly believe that there's someone out there for everyone, you just gotta dig through a big pile of straw to find that needle.

Ok, slap me too! :D

Sometimes it feels like digging through a pile of needles to find a piece of straw!:D
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."