crashtested

PDF's new website www.parachutedefrance.com i'm a very bad person

You do realise with this sort of malicious shit you are venturing into that No manufacturer will dear touch your future orders in case something went wrong that was out of their control and this is what they are facewd with.

On top of that manufacturers do not give discounts, only dealers do, and i doubt any dealer would ever accept an order from you leaving you to having to pay retail price for everything.

Mate, I think you got hard done by and i am told by Miss gear queen that you are a great bloke, but with the way you are thinking, you are difgging a big hole if you ever plan on buying future gear.

Pretty sure this puts you in the manufacturer and distributors black book that the manufacturers send out to all their distributors each year ;)

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I see that www.underthebridge.com is also still available for purchase. :|

Though I agree that it looks like PdF didn't handle the situation very well, but being vindictive will get you nowhere. At best it's merely counter-productive - an action like this does little for your credibility.

"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Good plan John,

Like A "this is my story page"

it'll be in by 1200, people may have to email there story, for me to put up, i'll see how difficult or easy it is to slot that one in..

You are rocking the boat to a point there may be no coming back from amongst fellow skydivers.

I really hope you have considered that it is a small community.

I wish you all the best and I really hope nobody has to experience what PDF customers have had to the past 18 months. I feel you are walking down a windy path that many other skydivers have left the sport cause of. Dont cause shit amongst the community, it is so small.

Good Luck with your vendetta.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

PdeF have horrible customer service, that's a fact. Check out other threads about it. So, if this is a way of highlighting it then fine. I would hardly think this will cause a ripple in the PdeF "customer" service department.

So fcku them off and buy something else instead!!!!
Journey not destination.....

Bigway, how i miss our midnight walks :)

I think if people i wanted to jump with decided not to jump with me because i do some really wacky shit online from time to time. I had made bad choices of people i wanted to jump with.

Needless to say all they have to do is come on the site say sorry and the website will be taken down.

Not a lot to ask!

Needless to say all they have to do is come on the site say sorry and the website will be taken down.

Not a lot to ask!

do do that, they should be on the site. But they are NOT (or not that I know of)...
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Bigway, how i miss our midnight walks :)

I think if people i wanted to jump with decided not to jump with me because i do some really wacky shit online from time to time. I had made bad choices of people i wanted to jump with.

Not a lot to ask!

Thats not the point i am making. What I am saying is when you travel to international boogies, boogies in europe and boogies in the USA, you will meet up with all these people. Im just saying you dont want to isolate yourself as that guys who stirs shit with terrible vendettas.
Also imagine how it must look for your dealer to have to have her manufacturer seeing one of her customers go to this.

As a distributor I can imagine how she feels seeing you go to these great lengths. I am certain they will be talkign to each other about this. its not fair on her. She got the bad end of the stick as well and now she has to deal with this in her relationship with one of her manufacturers.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Bigway come off it, international boogies, do you really think that people will point me out as the guy with the terrible vendetta against pdf.

Is someone going to come up to me and say what you did is really nasty, while finger jabbing me in the chest. Will that not be ironic considering I’ll have a pdf rig on my back?

Will anyone really care? :$

If what I have done is that bad, the best solution is for them to make a public apology; I don't think there are many in the community who thinks PDF are angels in this matter.

This is a communication issue that PDF should be sorting out, and we can cut the bullshit about small community, PDF are a multi million pound company who are not involved in the community, they are involved in the manufacturing of rigs, very slowly,

Community is something that starts at home, it’s about the little guys, the dealers, the dz's, the rigging shops, and if the big manufactures want to come and be involved they have the option too. And some of them make full use of that.

But let’s not get teary eyed about a corporation who treats its customers badly.

Do you know it’s owned by zodiac aerospace?
Check them out... they’re pretty big
How much do you think there turnover was for the first half of this year? €1109 million! Minus the £900 that I owe them, the fuckers even say they made more money due to the fluctuations on the euro!!

Just looking out for you mate. Thought I could maybe give you a different view on the situation that you might not be seeing.
You can be certain all the manufacturers and manufacturer reps and sponsored jumpers have looked at how you are going about your vendetta. It would put them off ever wanting to deal with you. Just in case something happens out of their control that you cant accept and then go on this big rampage.

As I said, I dont give a fuck about PDF, i hate what they did to you, I just dont want to see you shoot yourself in the foot by going too far.
I sure as hell know that when i first started going to boogies around the world that I had plenty of people calling me out and isollating me cause of my views i use to express in these forums.
Also, speaking to manufacturers daily and discussing with them and hearing their thoughts on customers coming into these forums and talking negative about them, i just thought that I would point out to you that alot of people that you might need in the future in this sport and international skydiving community are making opinions of you.

Its nothing personal mate, I swear to you, i am not having a go at you, I just thought from what I ahve experienced that I could say point it out to you and give you something to think about before you go too far with your actions and only realise how far you really have gone when it is too late.

You dont believe things like this could come back and haunt you?

I have nothing against you mate at all and really thought I was looking out for you, hell i even stood up for you, I even tried to talk to your dealer back 12 months ago and see if i could help her make the situation better for you with PDF in anyway at all.

I also run a gear store and the turth is I would find it really hard to serve you after seeing the lengths you go to. Also after working at the place you purchased this rig from (your dealer) and having her over here visiting recently I am certain she is cringing at what you are doing and is really embarassed in front of her manufacturers knwoing they can see that one of her customers is going off like this. It does affect her, you just dont know it and wont hear about it from her as she is the sort of person who would not call you out like that.

Take my post and my argument for whatever you like, but in my experience you are hurting yourself a hell of alot more than you are hurting PDF.

A similar situation comes to mind when someone did somthing similar like this on dropzone.com and they were banished from your dropzone forever by one of the owners and were actually what I believe lucky to get out without being hurt. (no names being mentioned here)

So, really I am just concerned for you and how far you are going with this.

You obviously do not think my points are very valid and I dont want to argue with you, I just wanted to explain where I am coming from. I actually support you and know what you have gone through, and I am telling you this, imagine what the other 1000 people are thinking who are not responding in this thread but just watching.

Anyway, carry on, I will leave you to it. I just hope you see that I only mean well by you.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

BTW, PDF apologized to you in that email.

They have no reason to make a public apology. You are the only person here asking for an apology and they gave you one. Why do they need to make it public?

No good company is going to lower themselves to coming into these forums and apologise to you in public. As far as they are concerned it is a private matter between you and them. Why on earth would they feel the need to publicly apologise?

Hell, one of my customers has a rig that was due 4 months ago, I sent it to the wrong person on the other side of the country, they were on holiday and it took 2 months to then get sent to the right person, it ended up being the wrong size container (not my fault), i then had to have it rebuilt for them and it just arrived last week and they missed using their rig at the national event they needed it for. I apologised, told them why this had happened and that was that. This customer did not then go and start a website slandering me and demanding a public apology from me.

Mate when it comes down to it, you had your dealer do everything she can and lengthy meetings with PDF and this is how you thank her by showing her manufacturer that she could not make her customer happy and keep him from airring this in the international forums.

Trust me, this shit reflects on her.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

BTW, PDF apologized to you in that email.

They have no reason to make a public apology.
[...]

Trust me, this shit reflects on her.

I don't know the big picture here, but it sounds like the guy did get somewhat screwed over by PdF. So we tell him he was an idiot for letting it get so far.

But whether or not he's a bit of a jerk about it, I can understand he'd like to fight back at PdF. Plenty of big companies have had unhappy customers set up web sites about the companies' problems -- including web sites with names similar to the companies themselves.

PdF doesn't have to publicly apologize, but it sounds like they screwed up pretty big for a lot of people, so it wouldn't be out of place to apologize.

As for the gear dealer, well sure it reflects on her, if she's a dealer for a company that sucks. I don't know the details, but she probably didn't contribute to the problem and is just stuck in the middle.

I can see that other dealers might distrust the guy a bit, but I'd cut him some slack. It's sort of like nobody wanting to hire a whistleblower -- who probably isn't actually out to screw over every company he works for.

It's funny to tell someone that they should have listened to what others whisptered about PdF's order fulfillment, and so they were stupid to order from PdF. But then when things go wrong people want to muzzle him and cover up the issues.

So I'll roll my eyes at some of his posts, and wish he'd not crosspost, but I am kind of enjoying it to let him rant and see what he does to lower the reputation of a big, unresponsive company.

A whistle blower is one thing, but this guy.... Lets just say you would have to think twice before agreeing to do any business with him in the future. Telling people your complaints and your issues with companies is one thing but going to the lengths and the amount of effort to put a website together etc sure does seem like he is hellbent and going mentally mad with his keyboard. The thoughts this guy must have in his head. if this is a side of him he is feel comfortable showing in public forums, I cant imagine the thoughts he keeps to himself.

I imagine if PDF do not keep their promise to him to make an apology in the magazines around the world that this guy will soon have a post titled "I am sitting out PDF's factory writing this thread and everyone around me is chopped up into bits". :D:D:D

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Hey Sam,

Yes you are barred, until we need more beer :)

Strange how you hear nothing from PdeF and then all of a sudden "voila"!!!!

More power to your elbow............when we going shark diving ;)

Journey not destination.....

Bro, cool idea, I mean what goes around comes around but you should probably remove bad generalizations like "We French are very cunning!" and "American Imperialist Swine", etc, etc. Those generalizations will make you look bad!
Lock, Dock and Two Smoking Barrelrolls!

HEY bigway,

Positive actions provoke positive reactions; it’s a ying yang thing, kind of like star wars without the light sabers.

Men if I had a light saber I’d almost certainly use that to chop those pdf boys up.

Hey Bigway, you ever done anything like this?

You know followed something through.

I once had an idea about throwing a barber chair from a plane and shaving a guy with a new prototype razor, most people thought I was crazy??
But with a little support, some experteasing MH, ME BC, PC, HP, AH and a crazy Spanish pilot we achieved it.

Your kind of follow through comes the next morning after a dodgy curry house in brick lane.

Maybe shitting yourself when problems come, is satisfying for you. Not for me though, it’s a difference of opinion

p.s I must apologise for the amount of bad punctuation and spelling throughout my threads.

p.p.s Also bill asked me to say sorry for cross threading and spamming, "I’m sorry bill, for cross threading and spamming"

Wow!! What an eventful couple of days.

There was me going head to head with The Von,
Then me going at it, with anyone else who wanted some.
Then me putting up a Website www.parachutedefrance.com , with some fact and some fairy land fiction.

What next you may ask?

I just spoke to one of the guys from PDF, he'd been told about my new website today, and thought some of it was funny, some of it was fact, some of it was obscure.

We had a good long discussion, I let him know who I was, he did not go mental, I told him why I was angry, He let me know that he read some of the web pages and saw the truth was there, I said he did not really live in a bubble, but I was fairly sure his delivery driver was the half man half horse person on my website.

He's a nice chap.

He apologised and let me know what went wrong, and in what order, and what prevented him from making personal apologies to all the people involved, buyers, dealers, in-betweeners.

We talked about my rig, we both agreed that my rig was really well made, but the canopy colour was awful.

He's going to put together a piece for some of the magazines, explaining what happened, what went wrong, and dare I say it an apology for the fiasco.
I think that is cool.

That’s positive reinforcement.

I'm going to update the website, and change some of the bits, just so it’s a bit more balanced.

As a warning though.
I expect you to follow through with this, don't make a liar out of me, I’m counting on you B. Don't make me open a can of "whoop ass"

However...
The fucker did not even offer me a free t-shirt.

And....
I will be invoicing PDF for my time!!

Lets just say you would have to think twice before agreeing to do any business with him in the future.

I wouldn't think twice...

~friends are friends & business is business, if I were selling a product or service that I could make a profit on selling to 'crash' I would certainly do so....I would have it in the back of my mind that I'd better deliver as promised or I know Me & everyone else will hear about it. :)

I mean a year & a 1/2 wait?

Ya can make a freakin' PERSON quicker than that!! ;)

We all know people that don't have skydiving careers that long! :ph34r:

What's wrong with sayin' W T F when ya get rudely Fucked?! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~