Slappie

Real or Fake?

This thread will flame in a few mins :) Thanks misskriss you rock! and I have to say those are awesome boobs. B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Here are my new and improved boobies.. I tried to make it my avatar but it was too big and I couldn't resize it. I love them and think they are fabulous.:ph34r:

Nice. And I can totally respect them since you were just getting the old ones 'rejuvenated" :D
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Thank you all for the kind remarks regarding my boobies...:ph34r::D the key is a good doctor and that he puts them UNDER the muscle. They are actually the same size they were originally before I got pregnant and breastfed.

disclaimer ** I do not condone elective surgery for everyone and it something to be thought out well. Interview, interview, interview your doctors and look at his work. Also call former patients as well.

This thread will flame in a few mins :) Thanks misskriss you rock! and I have to say those are awesome boobs. B|

Hell ya I knew it was going to flame :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Real is preferable, but I really don't care one way or the other, as long as they're nicely shaped. I don't really care about size either (though bigger can be a nice bonus), but rock-in-a-sock and soggy pancakes just don't do it for me.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I dated my hair dresser years ago about 2 yrs. removed from having her first baby. I don't think she ever wore bras before because her puppies never grew up. She was so proud of them when she was prego that didn't where one either. Well you obviously understand where this is going. Well, after God was done with her nursing, he played a horrible joke on her. Wrinkled flat tires doesn't even do justice. Needless to say we had sex alot with her shirt still on![:/]