cocheese

Dress up for boogies ?

Why does every boogie have to have some dress up theme ?

So that the ladies can get dressed in my trailer!:P

We can think of more fun things to do than that can't we ?

Some of us already do.:oRum Runners and drop dead gorges ladies in my trailer at every boogie......i'm confused, is there a down side to this?;):P
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

Spinning my WHOLE self!!!

Flippy Cup is BIG fun...along with Drinko (a version of the Price Is Right Plinko.)

I'm always attracted to dzs that have dancing at them. I love dancing and having a good time. That was what was so fun about SDC's Christmas party! We danced our booties off! So, that's my idea to make boogies more fun....good music and people dancing! :)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Passing Jello Shotz is fuuuuuuuuun;)

...and Jeff! pu-leeeeez..we've talked several times this week and you have done nuttin but RAVE about how kuhl it was to see all the hot chickies in kuhl costumes at the NCB!..whatcha bitchin about now dude?:S:D

Note to self: Buy bigger truck so i can haul my honkin ass trailer to boogies. Buy rum. enjoy.

That is a good start, but there is so much more to it. The rum runners in question have taken five years to perfect, 13 bottles, four different types of rum alone, four different types of fruit and more. Made six gallons in the first two hours on Sat. night alone!B| Then there is the hospitality that my guest will have to fill you in on......but lets just say that everyone that stays in the boogie trailer gets mints on their pillows!:P And since the trailer was rear ended on the way home from the boogie this weekend, it is being replaced and upgraded with a 46' motor home.B|
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

Passing Jello Shotz is fuuuuuuuuun

I haven't done that in YEARS!!!! Actually, even things like Flippy Cup I haven't done since college. I think most of that stuff is best left for college, but I really do enjoy dancing, and that's why dz parties will never keep up with whuffo parties.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Passing Jello Shotz is fuuuuuuuuun

I haven't done that in YEARS!!!! Actually, even things like Flippy Cup I haven't done since college. I think most of that stuff is best left for college, but I really do enjoy dancing, and that's why dz parties will never keep up with whuffo parties.

Welllll....if you were at NCB last weekend you didn't exactly have a choice but to have Jello shotz:S ..very few resisted them:D

The limbo is pretty fun, too.

We did that a couple of weeks ago at the zhills tsunami benefit. Downside? Everyone was too drunk to do it.

Everyone fell down going under the first time while Roy and I we were holding it neck high on them. :D Some people were having trouble walking up to the bar while standing as straight up as possible. :D

Ah...Muff Punch...
:)

The dress up themes promote a fun atmosphere and since it is purely voluntary shouldn't really bother those who don't want to join in any reindeer games.

I sometimes join in and sometimes don't. I did wear chaps & a hat to the country jam but didn't bother with the lingerie at the Naughty Cupid Boogie since I didn't have any time to go home and change and it was damn cold anyways.

Why should it bother you if no one is forcing you to play along?

Next one in Sebastian will be a luau - grass skirts & coconuts are as always strictly optional!! Be boring and wear your jumpsuit if you like.;)

:P Dressing up is fun. If you don't want to participate, don't and dress in the usual (**cough** boring **cough**) every day clothes. :S

Let me guess...you don't dress up for Halloween either? :P
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Why does every boogie have to have some dress up theme ?

We can think of more fun things to do than that can't we ?

(Hitting send with fear)

I think that girls just wanna have fun!:D Personally, I don't get to dress up much at all unless you consider putting my Class A's on for an inspection (with boots and a maroon beret) dressing up!B|

I like to dress nice at large social gatherings and themes are a great tool. They're not always dressy either. In Z-Hills for Christmas this year we had a Pirate Day... definitely no skivvies involved in that theme! THere were, however, a few bar wenches!:ph34r:

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

:P Dressing up is fun. If you don't want to participate, don't and dress in the usual (**cough** boring **cough**) every day clothes. :S

Let me guess...you don't dress up for Halloween either? :P

If I get to come I shall bring my kilt. Scottish I know, and St pats is Irish, but it makes me legs look nooice;)

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle