skysquiffy

any English guys out there?!

Have you heard "true" English? Can't understand a bloody thing they are saying! It is all rubbish! They make Ebonics sound like a clear, well educated dialect

You got a point, let me rephrase that, "SORRY, I'm neither english nor speak it, I can't help you" :P:P

been over here since 93 and get the occasional bout of homesickness. Found one cure is to cook a chicken curry while imbibing a Boddies and watching either Blackadder or an early Red Dwarf.
My new job requires me to relocate to Indianapolis so not sure what to do if I get homesick for Ohio :P

Foggy

Don't pull low (unless you are!)

sometimes it just drives me nuts. People ask "so what's the dfference between here and England?" Well everything, it's a different country. And don't get me started on American men.

Don't get me wrong, this is a great place to live in so many ways, but sometimes I just wish I were immersed back in my home. Shit, I'd just settle for a few English friends here.

I dunno, just having a moment I suppose. Although it's into day 2 now [:/]

Surely it can't be the beer? :P

Nah, London is cool. I'd four very fun years there, but my liver is pretty glad I'm elsewhere now ;).

How long have you been away?

Actually, I'm more a vodka and juice drinker. I've been here on and off for about 15 years now. I go back a lot, but it's not enough. Obviously. :|