windcatcher

Best meal ya ever had??

okay, I think I just experienced one of the best meals of my life:o

mmm,lobster tail w/ asparagus, garlic? potatoes, creme brulee, and to top it off, 2 small dessert treats and a glass of champagne.B|
Got to admit, the scenery was also the most beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes on:$

hehe, this was also one of the most fun dinners I've had too...I even made a few shadow puppets on the table, from the overhead lights:D

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Yummmmy.....
okay, enough of windcatcher's happy little posts...:)
I am gonna stop now....I swear:|
(okay, at least for a week) :D

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Wow, she musta gotten laid.

Her first post ever that's not about boys.

:D:D:P

<-- runs away ducking dense thrown objects
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

Technically it is, the whole thing sounded rather romantic. Nothing wrong with that though.

Hmm, my best meal? I have no freakin clue but the ones that always taste great are the one you've earned, ie after a hard day, etc.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

ahhh PEEJ, how would you know what a hard day is :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

gonna be great seeing you back in the sky tomorrow checked the weather and the sun is out, another hot day in Africa yiiiippppeeeee ;)

"Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's
addressed to someone else!" Ivern Ball

You know, like the braai at the end of a hard day of surfing/hiking/skydiving, those kind of hard days :D

That's wicked news, i'm more excited now than i was for my first AFF jump! Can't wait to see ya'll!

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Awe, our little sister is fallin in love. Too cute.
You don't have to take a week long break. Just don't tell us too much in the next post. Ha.
Sarah and some dude sittin in a tree.....K I S S I N G..
Hey , you're the one sounding like a 14 yr old. We're just playing along.
You're a good kid. Have fun. Be safe.:)

I'd kill to remember the name of this restaurant......so if anyone knows it, PLEASE say something!!!

It's this place in the middle of Chicago, fancy schmancy restaurant and all they serve there is Prime Rib. It's super nice (and equally expensive :S), but the chef comes out himself and lets you pick which one you want, and they make it TO PERFECTION. It's tender, juicy, no fat, au jus, and MMMMMM I swear to God the taste doesn't leave your mouth for the next two days. It's by far the greatest meal I've ever had in my life, and I only wish I could figure out where it was again. SOMBODY HELP ME!! B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

hey now...don't be making ANY assumptions!!!!!!!!!

a 14 yr. old huh??? Just because I was making shadow puppets, and being easily amused by the water glass reflections and the bubbles in the champagne, doesn't mean I'm young...:P:Despecially if the people in the next booth were laughing at me and overhearing our conversation:D

mmmmmmmm, yummy scenery:$:)
can anybody else top that meal???:)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

10 pounds of crawfish boiled just right that aren't to spicy but will give the spice sweat followed up with some potatoes corn and a nice large DR. Pepper.

all the coon asses know what i am talking about

Look what i made at work today mom!! Put it on the fridge
http://www.bouda.moonfruit.com

Two come to mind, ....one was fresh conch tempura fried out on a boat in the bahamas..we caught the conch just hours before. Secondly was Collosal stone crab claws from the keys..... stuff is like ambrosia

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

Two come to mind, ....one was fresh conch tempura fried out on a boat in the bahamas..we caught the conch just hours before. Secondly was Collosal stone crab claws from the keys..... stuff is like ambrosia

The wiley Conch...terribly difficult to catch...Kinda like hunting a dairy cow. :)

Ok Ok .. Best meal ...
she was tall... oh sorry.
um... I had some seafood and cheddar chowder that was pretty famous til the resturant closed. Since i knew the cheff and his wife, they would always make a batch for me from the new resturant. liquid edible gold. Costs almost as much to make.
Now i'm hungry !