MochaSkyChick

When You Can Hear Your Neighbor's Doing "The Deed" do you...

since i live in a detached house in a subdivision, the neighbours would really have to work at it for me to hear them. that said, there's been several occasions in the summer where i've had to call a time out and go close a window so i don't become 'that neighbour':ph34r:
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

I'd give 'em a prize If I could here them in their house while I was in mine.:o
I can't hear my neighbor when he runs his snow blower:|

it's something candians and americans form northern states use to find their cars, small tools and garbage bags that have been buried in snow. snow i what happens when it rains in february in canada.
MB4252 TDS699

Ahh. Doesn't that just make it someone elses problem though? Surely you should melt it, or pick it up and put it someplace? Blowing it from where it is to someplace else seems kinda.... pointless. Why not just wait for the wind to blow?

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Ah, I voted "Knock on their door and say she's should get best supporting actress"...

But that's only before I realised that it didn't read "Knock on their door and say you'd bet they could use a supporting actress"

;)

Go ask if you can play.

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

well, the first couple of storms it's fairly easy to shovel it, but after that, the banks get kinda high and it makes for a lot of work. i usually point the chute striaght up and let all the snow blow over onto my neighbour's driveway.
MB4252 TDS699

i had a "nice" neighbour
4 month 3 time/week at 12.30 am (ALWAYS!!!!) the same sounds (10 minutes)
hehehehe

Wow, talk about routine... that poor woman.. where's the creativity? The spontaneity? 10 minutes?????? Guess its better than nothing :P

Yea, and only 3 times a week? Heck we've been married 30 years and if he ever gets down to only 3 times a week, I'm trading him in..or picking up a spare....
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Ok here is what you do.You get a PA system,put the speakers out on the lawn in front of the building.Then you put the Mic. up to the ceiling and turn up the volume so they can hear their noise coming from in front of the apartment.I think it would be classic.It would be great if you could have a bunch of people out on the lawn when they look outside