Girlfalldown

Dress Code

Naval Instructor here. . .Have to wear our "Johnny Cashes". Black shirt black tie black pants black belt. black socks. Aesthetically pleasing. I hope I match>:(

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Monday: Jumpsuit
Tuesday: Jumpsuit
Wednsday: Jumpsuit
Thursday: Jumpsuit
Friday: Jumpsuit
Saturday: Jumpsuit
Sunday: Jumpsuit

On occasion I add a camera helmet for style.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Job: Customer Services Manager
translation: I run a helpdesk for a transportation logisitics OEM.

Typically we do business casual, dockers and polos. Fridays are hawaiian shirt days (seriously), you can wear jeans just about any day and be fine, as long as you don't do it the majority of the time. There are 4 biker here, and 2 skydivers, so it is pretty loose.
When we have vendors or customers in, we usually wear logo-ed polos or button downs.
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

y'all are so lucky. I have to wear boring conservative suits to work... business dress during the week. Occasionally we have business casual. And you can tell a man heads up our office as the dress code says that women must wear stockings and no open toed shoes. >:(

I always ignore that rule except in the dead of winter when my legs look like casper. In fact, most of the women ignore the rule and wear sandals and such in the summer. I think all men should have to wear pantyhose for a day :D-- then we can see how long they actually keep that rule in place!

I am wearing a winter beanie

I just have to ask . . . am I the only one who considers a beanie to be the hat with a little propeller on top? B/c I'm LMAO at the image of you sitting there wearing a beanie. :D What you're talking about, I refer to as a toboggan or ski cap, but I think I might be alone on that.

My office is business casual. No jeans days, unless there's some sort of fundraiser, and then we can pay $5 to wear jeans.

I'm jealous! If I had my choice I'd wear jeans and a tee shirt everyday- shorts in the summer, sweats when I'm feeling kind of blah! But, I have to respect the office dress code,which is appropriate for my field and could be a lot stricter. When other people screw up the few concessions that are made by going too far, it pisses me off!

I spent 13 years in the Army and can't stand the look of camouflage any more. Now I'm a law student and wear nothing but Hawaiian Shirts. Just another type of camouflage.
-------------------------------------------------------
"These are the old days, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back! There's no choice left, and I'm ready for war."

At work we can wear jeans but I normally wear slacks just because they take less time to dry than jeans.

I work from home sometimes and have worn just about everything (or nothing) :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Business casual - on the more casual side of business casual, but no jeans, no t-shirts with logos on them or anything. Beyond that, I've seen some bizarre interpretations of the dress code.

What I wear sometimes depends on who I'm trying to impress that day. I work with a lot of executives, so if I have a meeting with one of them, I might dress "up" a bit. But most of the time, khakis, dress pants, or casual skirts/tights. I'd love to wear jeans every day, but I also don't mind biz casual because it can be just as comfortable and a little more creative.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

At work we can wear jeans but I normally wear slacks just because they take less time to dry than jeans.

Do you have "accidents"? :D

HA ya beat me too it.

Poor guy.

:DSmartasses:D

I meant when I wash them, since I don't have a clothesline. Jeans take forever in a dryer to dry. Plus I used to have to wear slacks and just got used to them.

I'm a big kid now
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Do you have "accidents"? :D

HA ya beat me too it.

Poor guy.

:DSmartasses:D

I meant when I wash them, since I don't have a clothesline. Jeans take forever in a dryer to dry. Plus I used to have to wear slacks and just got used to them.

I'm a big kid now

Yeah - I mean Gheese!

What do you think they make Depends for anyway?:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

No more dress code for me!! At my accounting job i had to wear nice clothes, but at my spiffy new job, it's whatever i want. Today i wore jeans and my WFFC sweatshirt. I love it.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!