SpeedRacer

what have you wondered about??

That room offends me...

I did remember to be offended -

c'mon now, a room can't be that offensive.

Not without...

PFFFRRRRRrrrrrrRRt!

There, now you can be offended! :)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Heres one: Why do American students feel the need to travel round Europe?? What do they expect to see other than moaning Germans, smelly Frenchmen, misserable English....etc?

Because European SKYDIVERS are fun to be around -

Mostly

Well ok - SOMETIMES
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Okay, there's all of these photons flying around during the day, and at night too if a light is on... now we can see things only because these photons fly into our eyes and trigger whatever receptors are back there- but our eyes never increase in mass or anything like that, even though bazillions (technically) fly into our eyes every moment. How is that?;)

They are converted into a different type of energy, which sends an impulse to the brain.

Whats happens to it after that is anyones guess.

Maybe you wee it out? Maybe thats why shit stinks?
Lee _______________________________

In a world full of people, only some want to fly, is that not crazy?
http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk

They are converted into a different type of energy, which sends an impulse to the brain.

Whats happens to it after that is anyones guess.

Maybe you wee it out? Maybe thats why shit stinks?

Shit stinks because of the photons?

I always thought it was peanuts and corn.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Corn in my poo offends me.

Especially when I haven't ate the damn stuff for weeks.:S

So you like broccoli farts then.

I wonder where all the dark goes when you put on the light.

Let me help you with that one.....

http://www.msu.edu/user/dynicrai/physics/dark.htm

Dude, you are full of random knowledge aren't ya?

What shade of red would you use to describe someone's face who just woke up themself and someone else with their own farts?
Now THAT'S what I want to know

Dude, you are full of random knowledge aren't ya?

What shade of red would you use to describe someone's face who just woke up themself and someone else with their own farts?
Now THAT'S what I want to know

I believe that shade is know as "deep crimson" :o:P;)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I wonder why a building is called a "building" - the suffix "-ing" would imply that they're still building it, even when they're finished. Surely a better name would be a "built"??

Also, who the f**k invented pub darts??? "Hey, I know! Everyone's pissed, right, so lets get these objects that are specifically designed to travel point-first no matter how you throw them and challenge a bunch of equally pissed people to hurl them accross the room! Yeah!"
Eh?

Durham University Freefall Club

Grounds For Divorce website (band I'm in)

Since we are taught what the names of the different colors are, how do we know that we all see the same colors? i.e. we both know the dropzone.com logo is predominately blue, but is it possible that we *see* different colors and were just taught that whatever color we're seeing is called "blue"? I'm sure there's some physics involved that would disprove the possibility, but I've never looked it up because this idea gives an excuse to those people who put together horrible looking color combinations. :)
Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

yeah lol. It works the same with alot of things, like sound as well. However, the colour of an object is due to the light its reflecting. If an object is blue, it is reflecting every other colour other than blue. Black absorbs every colour, which is why its dark I guess :S.

Also, who the f**k invented pub darts???

Obviously a danger fiend. Horseshoes? Hurling metallic objects around. Lawndarts? Hurling pointed objects around.

Attached is a pic of the much safer revision of the lawndarts game. Designed with recycling in mind. :)

And here is a pic of another variation of the lawndarts game.
http://www.hep.uiuc.edu/home/g-gollin/mig29_crash.jpg
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.