BillyVance

Great roller coaster! Must see!!!

With a record-breaking height of 420 feet and record-breaking speed of 120 mph, Top Thrill Dragster delivers on its promise of thrilling riders this summer at Cedar Point, Ohio.

WOW!! It’s power can be best described in the last picture at the bottom! ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ceder Point is the one place I've always wanted to go to, but never had the chance to make it to. Up until recently my family and I used to be roller coaster fanatics-we've visited nearly all of the parks on the east coast but we've never made it to Ceder Point.

However. I will be living just a few hours from the park this summer and fully intend to take advantage of that!

*daizey*

That thing opened last year. It was broke more then it worked from all reports. They are putting in a new coaster next fall again thats to break every record already set by one of the coasters there.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Amusment Park Tickets $100

Digital Camera $250

Blackmail Evidence on your sister - Priceless!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

i was there last year on a rainy day......the top thrill was running off and on....by night time it was going steady and i waited in line for three hours to ride this......not only is it a kick ass ride.......but i was in the car...talking to my brother who was outside the fence......i still dont remember talking to him.......kick ass ride......and if it dosent make it over the hill......which does happen.......you get another shot at it!!!!!
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

IF YOU RIDE IT DO THIS:

ON YOUR WAY UP LOOK ABOVE YOU AND YOU'LL HAVE A CLEAR SHOT OF THE PARK/LAKE ERIE AND HORIZON MOVING AWAY FROM YOU VERY FAST!!!! - GOING DOWN IS LIKE GOING THROUGH TIME - THE WAIT IS COOL BECAUSE YOU GET TO SEE THE REACTION ON PEOPLE'S FACES AS THE CAR ROLLS UP

AND IT'S AN HOUR AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

--

IF YOU RIDE IT DO THIS:

ON YOUR WAY UP LOOK ABOVE YOU AND YOU'LL HAVE A CLEAR SHOT OF THE PARK/LAKE ERIE AND HORIZON MOVING AWAY FROM YOU VERY FAST!!!! - GOING DOWN IS LIKE GOING THROUGH TIME - THE WAIT IS COOL BECAUSE YOU GET TO SEE THE REACTION ON PEOPLE'S FACES AS THE CAR ROLLS UP

AND IT'S AN HOUR AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

--

AND YOU LEFT THE CAPS LOCK ON!:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

i tell you that ride is awsome....to make me of all people forget i was talking to my brother only seconds before......and i was completely sober.......has to be good.

Sounds like something I just gotta do next year then, maybe second after the corn maze hehe. Anyone up for a field trip to Cedar Point? :P

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

on a rainy day......the top thrill was running off and on....

humans are CRAZY, I was there when it was off/on, - people would wait around for a chance to ride, I mean, that's like the otter pilot saying "hold on guys, my hydraulics are acting up", then "oh-ok were good to go", then "better hold off, my hydraulics are acting up" :P:D:D - I rode anyway !!!!;)

-

-

For those on the East Coast: Six Flags Great Adventure is building one that is taller and faster called Kingda Ka. 456ft tall, 128mph

http://www.sixflags.com/parks/greatadventure/index.asp

http://www.sixflags.com/parks/greatadventure/images/golden_kingdom/77.jpg

http://www.sixflags.com/parks/greatadventure/golden_kingdom/media.html