cocheese

Are you a good cuddler ?

Depends on the mood and what just took place .......sometimes after a good session I want to lay by myself and "cool" off ....but usually when sleeping with my lady of choice I don't mind some snuggling/cuddling

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

Do have what it takes to be considered good at it ?

I think so. :)

What makes a good cuddler ?

I think you gotta enjoy it. And appreciate it on its own merits. And have that tender touch. Mmmm yeah. I'm a Hugslut(tm) and a Cuddleslut too!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

But don't take MY word for it, try me out for yourself!

At the next boogie if you're looking to jump with Chris, he'll be the one sitting on the couch with the long line of women by it waiting for their hugs and cuddles. ;)

If you're looking for me, I'll be standing in line. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yea! Now I just need to heal up and start jumping again! You wouldn't want a hug now, I tend to clunk people with my cast. :ph34r::$

To get the thread back on track, here's my favorite cuddletime...a lazy Sunday afternoon on the couch. Nothing more soothing than that. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon