eeneR

Jackass held hostage in Orlando!!!!!

OMG!!!! Vin didn't tell me he was heading down there! OMG!!!!!...my favorite friend in the whole world...Vin...you are so freakin fun!:D:ph34r::D...he's the BEST at the "chasing blue skies throughout Florida Tour"....:) You stud you....;):P

Not only is Vin just THE BEST...so is my dear friend Cora, Renee and Jen:)

That lucky sumbitch! Is that a bottle of Cabo Wabo I see? And do I see the lovely eeneR on the far right?!

*checking flight costs*:ph34r:

Oh, hell....Cora's there, too!

*heading to the DZ to "borrow" a plane*
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Looks like a clear case of Stockholm Syndrome!
Tequila keeping him captive in retaliation for lent.

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

Looks like a clear case of Stockholm Syndrome!
Tequila keeping him captive in retaliation for lent.

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Vinnie!!! Getting down with his bad self. Look at you with all the beautiful ladies!!! I may be coming down to Florida with Dakota the week of May 8th. I will look you up if you are going to be anywhere near Orlando, Tampa, St. Petes! Hope to see you Vinnie, maybe we can go catch a burger and a margarita in Margaritaville! :P
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

Whatever do you mean? We've just decided to show a few select photos of our trip. That's not to say that others don't exist that would answer your question. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I told you before:

SHUT UP! I can't take the torture any more.

I now refuse to open any more threads that you post to, and refuse to answer my phone if your name or Jen's comes up on the caller ID:P
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Zhils plans?

That is the plan. Not sure how much jumping I will be doing however. Having issues with my right shoulder [:/] But that is ok....tons of tunnel time...lots learned...it is all good!! :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Zhils plans?

That is the plan. Not sure how much jumping I will be doing however. Having issues with my right shoulder [:/] But that is ok....tons of tunnel time...lots learned...it is all good!! :D

Change in plans...[:/] shoulder fucked...im on a flight home tomorrow night. I will not be at Zhills this weekend B| #%$#@^!$#!%$# [:/]
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Unfortunately as Renee said, she's going home tomorrow due to an injured shoulder. I will still be coming down to ZHills, however, and if you're there on Saturday...I'll see you then.

oops....looks like Vinny got loose. Oh, well...next time we'll remember to bring the handcuffs. :):D>:(
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.