Cornholio

Pick your favorite CANDY BAR ??

Holey moley!

You had to get approval for this one didn't you!

-

From HH ?? Nah, I was wondering if there was a limit on the poll options, but there is 104 there and it seems I could go higher. ;)

And yeah, I had some free time on my hands today, and no, I did not alphabetize them. The candy web sites did that for me. Also, there is no smarties or other candy candy, since I meant this to be candy BAR specific, even though there are a few non-bar items thrown in, like lemonheads and rolos....hehe

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

The fact you spent the time to create that thread makes me think that either you sure love candy or have waaaaaay too much free time on your hands. :P

MMMMMM, this thread makes me want to go down to the Quickie-mart and get some taffy or some shit like that.

Blue Skies,
=========Shaun ==========

You missed ZOURS.

They're like Mike and Ikes, only dusted with this sour coating that is amAzing. :)
It was with these candies that I for the first time in my life actually FELT my own Pavlovian salivary response as I got ready to eat them.

I can literally feel my mouth jam on the production of saliva just as I reach into the bag for the first few piecs! It's such a weird, fascinating sensation! :o

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Milky Way comes in 2 versions. Milk chocolate (ugh) and Midnight (Mmmm) so how do I deal with that?

Licorice - what if I can't stand the "red" stuff but love the real black stuff?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Euro Chocolate and sweets every time. Americans you don't know what your missing

Which reminds me, yes Kris I know we still owe you a parcel, send me your address and I'll sort it, not working atm so loads of time you'll be waiting forever for Macca to get around to it with his 12 hr plus days[:/]

Sky Pikey

Thanks Cornyman....now I'm hungry. BTW, where is the all of the above vote? I love all of it.

Well to be fair, I've asked people to just pick their top 3.

And I'm liking the results. Reeces Peanut Butter Cups are my FAVORITE!! and Butterfinger is also on old favorite, before Reeces.

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

all time best :
m&m's : peanut butter, and also caramel... Specially the blue ones, they are the best !! Oh yeah, the red ones are good too :P Oh and the crunchy M&M's are excellent too
Reeses peanut Butter cup... Love them, been so long since I didn't have one... They used to have them in a skateshop in Geneva, have to go back there now...
The white Maltesers and white Twix are good too...

And yes, I think peanut butter is disgusting... But I just can't resistit... Once a pack of these M&M's is open... it's dead...

Just for info... When I came to the US 2 years ago, I came back with around 3KG (6.6lb) of M&M's of sorts that didn't exist in Switzerland.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Hey olio,
Ya'left out M&M's with peanuts!! Ya' got M&M's plain, crispy, peanut butter and almonds but ya' didn't post the "Peanut!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Gotta have M&M's with peanuts and BEER---my favorite junk food!!!!

and you also forgot the :
-caramel M&M's
-halloween M&M's
-US Red Cross M&Ms

and certainly many others...

oh the caramel ones must not be eaten too cold (like out of a fridge), the caramel MUST be at a good temperature so its nice and liquid :P
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM