eeneR

Ya know what.....

[venting] Shoulder pain fucking sucks ass

Actually any pain for that matter, but at the moment my shoulder if fucking bugging the shit out of me.

[/venting]

Ok done whining, just had to get that out of my system :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

potty mouth!

Ahh kiss my ass :D:D:D

Its bad when the pain still shows thru 550mg of Naproxen and tylenol with codine :S MRI is scheduled for Monday....would be nice to know WTF is actually messed up in there :o
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Aw, that sucks, eeneR. :( Hope they figure out what's wrong and can help.

But if it makes you feel any better, I'll whine with you. :ph34r: First, I feel like I'm getting a hernia in my lower abdomen :D (fo' real, do'), and second, my left shoulder makes a nasty crunching noise whenever I move it. But hey, at least I know I'm alive. B|

Do 100 jumping jacks and quit your whining;)

Sure, but I have to keep my right arm up against the mid part of my rib cage when I do them :D :P
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Yeah, shoulder pain when you've got a desk job. Mine is finally starting to improve since I figured out a few days ago what was causing it. My boy is just too big and strong for me to hold onto for extended periods.

Anyway, suck it up and drive on.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Anyway, suck it up and drive on.

Im just waiting for the directions on which way I need to go from the Doc ;) Since we are not 100% sure what the problem is, cant really do much more then pop pills and wait till the MRI is done so we know the route to take. He has a pretty good idea, but not sure of the amount of damage. I think im clear from needing surgery, but wont know for sure till after monday's MRI.
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

After shoulder surgeries in 2000, 2001, and 2003, I can concur. Shoulder pain is REALLY irritating.

Blues,
Dave

What did you have surgery for??
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

The part between the collar bone and the arm bone:P

I would crack you one...but it would hurt me more then you...and not in a good way :S
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

my left shoulder makes a nasty crunching noise whenever I move it.

My right shoulder does the same thing, somewhat... something's been wrong with it for a year and a half. Not sure what happened, probably wrenched it while doing base captain duty trying to hold the base together on those skyvan exits...

If it still bothers me after this October, I'll probably get it checked out too... I hardly ever jump from November to February, so its a good time to do any surgeries. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Next time I see Olaf, I'll tell him he hurt you. :P

Actually I did this back in Feb...forgot about it. When the doc started asking me about any major trama...I started thinking about it. The pain started pretty quick in the tunnel...so odds are it wasnt done there. Driving past the climbing gym I had a flashback of me falling and grabbing the wall. I had a booboo climbing in Feb...was dropped a lil bit while climbing when I fell...and out of fear grabbed the wall on decent :S That hurt. I thought all was ok, but I guess not :o
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

My rotator cuff is dorked due to a fall of a bike years ago. I'll second that shoulder pain sucks emotion.
_________________________-

Same here. I discovered glucosamine and working out has really helped. Tore mine on a bad (student0 landing. Straight-armed the ground to save the gear.[:/]

Chuck