benforde

BM or WFFC?

Both it is. I heard that Burning Man has changed quite a bit since I went.
When is Rocky Point BTW?
And isn't this your first thread?

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

WFFC...where else can you rub elbows with people like Luigi, have breakfast with Don Kirlin, and talk to the people who desinged/make whatever equipment you are interested in learning more about?

If I had to choose one, not having been to either, I would go to Rantoul. Then next year I would think about either repeating Rantoul or trying something new.

Plus....We will be honeymooning at Rantoul. Isn't that incentive enough??

~Anne

I'm a Doll!!!!

Rocky Point Boogie is the 28th of this month..

Count me in.
PM me about travel schedules...

[B]PAAAAARRRRRTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

Are Omar & Co. coming?

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

D'oh... I love Rocky Point but no way in hell I can get over 100 jumps by the end of the month.

Next year ... sigh.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I have never been to a WFFC, but if I had to pick one I would definitely go there. BM is fun and all but is the dust and dirt in every crack on your body worth it?

B|:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

is the dust and dirt in every crack on your body worth it?

How could it not be?
What are we talking about anyway?:|

I'm going to Rocky Point regardless, and Lost Prairie regardless... Have a ticket for Burning Man, but am seriously questioning going there, I guess a recent change of lifestyle is prompting me to question the need to attend BM, and Rantoul I don't know never been there...

Btw, I thought you would not recognize me with my Bob Ross "Happy Tree" Painter disguise...