nigelh

Body Hair on Men, Do women prefer...

Same with me man. 27 and my friends 18yo brothers shaves more than I do. I can go 2 or 3 days w/o shaving and a wannabe go tee appears. On the down side my skins so freaking sensative, only thing I can wear w/o breaking out is cotton, mixes of it or linnen. No wool or sythentics. Crazy thing is my eldest brother, DAMN talk about hairy. The guy cannot go a day w/o shaving. Genetics huh.

I just wanted to say that my hats off to you girl, if you really have 3200 jumps in 1 year.

That is almost unbelieveable, but I'm not here to question or second guess you.

Well ya know...I am just a tourist here since I havent made the 10 year mark in the sport.;)
Jump numbers are correct although the most I have done in 1 year is just a tad over 1,000.:)

Congratulations to you and may they all be Blue

Well thank you! (I'll admit there has been a time when they have been black and blue):)

I try to keep myself relatively hairless, (yes I fall in the metro catagory) it's just such a pain to keep up with sometimes, I really don't have the time to keep everything I would like smooth so I try to keep up with the important areas and when I have the time I'll manscape the rest. would be nice if I could afford laser hair remove from my jaw line down.
Anvile Brother #59

I prefer a naturally smooth man but if he's got hair please, trim, shave or wax that shit! A teeny bit in the middle of the chest is ok but again, trim it so it's nice and short. Skraggle hair is gross. We shave our legs and our stuff for you. You can trim your damn pubes for us dammit.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I prefer a naturally smooth man but if he's got hair please, trim, shave or wax that shit! A teeny bit in the middle of the chest is ok but again, trim it so it's nice and short. Skraggle hair is gross. We shave our legs and our stuff for you. You can trim your damn pubes for us dammit.

Do you own a poodle? ;)

Jen
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

Just curious as there was an article in yesterdays newspaper,
Apparently women prefer smoother men?
Is this true?

Nigel

GOD am I reassured to see that at least the "bear" category is not at 0%!!!! [:/]

Some of us would like to be smooth, but God didn't make us that way...

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Makes me wonder how they view their husbands

I want my man to be a man. Men have hair ...it's one of several things I love about them.

That said, I do appreciate a bit of grooming in the southern hemisphere.

Jen

Marry me. Me and my hair will do everything to make you happy! :)
-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey

And I know for a fact that you can fly circles around 99.97% of the rest of the jumpers here.

Thats only because I practice flying in circles a lot! I wonder if it has something to do with cheap kites:$

Betsy, you are one of my heros.

I thank you for the compliment and I think you are special too!
Truth is, I am no hero, but I know a few people who are.
Heroes are those that do what needs to be done ...when it needs to be done.
My heros wear berets of various colors;)

Skydiving is a big part of my life, but there is much more to my life than skydiddlydiving:)X's and O's
B2

I bet you like your men without testicles as well.

I want my man to be a man. Men have hair ...it's one of several things I love about them.

Jen

-Jeffrey

It's not a question of hair, it's being who you are.

I'll be honest, my opinion of men who radically try to alter who they are is that they are insecure boys, unsure of who they are and doing the dance for acceptance. If they adopt a physical appearance to win a woman's favor, I suspect they would speak and behave in a similar manner.

Why some women find that appealing is beyond me.

I want a real man who is sincere and honest in who he is.

Good hygiene and grooming are all I expect. If I want more, Ill get a poodle. ;)

Jen
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

but what I wanna know is how they feel about chest hair and that patch on the stomach.

A little patch on the tummy trail is HOT!!! I'm not a fan of chest hair, but i can deal with it if it's not super duper shaggy. Back hair just plain needs to be waxed though.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Take MOST any guy and wait 20 years... if he didn't have hair on his back, he will..... :P

*edited cuz Tonto goes against the general evidence*

When I was 18, I thought I was blessed: I had enough hair on my arms and chest to look "masculine," and I could grow a beard that looked respectable (and did).

When I was several years out of college, guess what happened. Some eastern European genes caught up with me and suddenly I sprouted hair on my shoulders, right on the trapezius. :| Oh well. I shave it down with an electric clipper, which means it is short but not gone. I don't like it, but it is important to accept yourself the way you are, not wish to be someone or some way else.

Are we not losing sight of the fact that people can fall in love with someone who is not their perfect physical ideal?

I have fallen for girls with crooked teeth; girls with funny shaped ears; girls with non-perfect noses... Maybe I'm looking deeper.

I guess what I am saying is that YES, I have shoulder and back hair, but I hope to God that any girl who likes me and who I am enough to consider dating me would not be so put off by my body hair that she is blind to the fact that I am loving, kind, considerate, thoughtful, interesting, generous... etc. etc.

Isn't falling in love at least partially about accepting the fact that our lover is not going to be perfect in every way?

Blue skies,
-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey

-Jeffrey

I'll be honest, my opinion of men who radically try to alter who they are is that they are insecure boys, unsure of who they are and doing the dance for acceptance. If they adopt a physical appearance to win a woman's favor, I suspect they would speak and behave in a similar manner.

Good hygiene and grooming are all I expect. If I want more, Ill get a poodle. ;)

Jen

You sound like a down-to-earth dream. :$

Didn't we meet in the soulmates thread? ;)

If we didn't, we should have!

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey

Jen

-Jeffrey

Jen

A TRUER WORD HAS NEVER BEEN SPOKEN.

THANK YOU for saying what i was merely thinking

Back hair just plain needs to be waxed though.

Ya know, I think that's the most perplexing thing about women......they can pour hot wax on their legs and rip out all the hair........and still be afraid of a spider. B|:D

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Good hygiene and grooming are all I expect. If I want more, Ill get a poodle.

Jen

You ever consider the fact that those of us who keep ourselves smoother do it for ourselves?

Not everyone who does this stuff is doing it for someone else. In fact I suspect most aren't.

Of course I bet you shave, right? So why do you consider it ok to shave some areas and not others? Surely you're not letting society pressure you into shaving your armpits and legs? After all, wouldn't that make you 'not a real woman'?

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team