Shotgun

Flotation Tanks

I haven't thought about those tanks since watching "Altered States" awesome movie. Freaky shit goes on in those floation tanks!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

$30 for 90 minutes . . . I'd say it's at least worth trying.

I know, I can't believe anything is that cheap in California... I think I will go as soon as I have time... I'll let ya'll know what it's like.

And Slappie: Yeah, it reminds me of "Altered States" too... but that's probably why I want to try it. ;)

I can alter my state for alot less then $30!!

Oh ya and it last alot longer then 90 mins. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I have some friends who did the floatation tank gig. You float in like saltwater brine or something which makes you superbuoyant. Then, they close the lid blocking out all light and sound. Without any sensory perception you drift in your thoughts, then they wake you up... that's what i've heard. It's kewl nonetheless and worth the relaxation.

You're always the starter in your own life!

I have used the floatation tank and found the tank a great place to reduce stress levels and relax mind and body. The Deep Haven floatation tank centre looks nice certainly a good deal at 30$ for 90 minutes. I always try and make a visit to floatworks in London when I am in the city the guys there really look after you before and after your float session.
I hope you have a nice float if you try the centre in San Diego, Relax and enjoy the experience..B|

FGF #26

I saw flotation tanks and started thinking of oil barrels strapped to some planks to make a redneck pontoon boat.....

Great minds must think alike.:S I had the same vision.;)

Same here...55-Gal drums...:S:D

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."