pyke

My friends call me, "metro...."!!!

:D:D

So, I had this interview a couple of months ago and needed to get my haircut really badly. I dropped into this new salon down the road from where I live
and they were able to fit me in that night.

Once in the chair - the "lovely" gentleman about to cut my hair ran his fingers through it saying quite fondly, "you have great hair...have you ever thought of being a hair model?"

My first thought was, "do you ask that of all your prey?"[:/] But I could tell he was serious, with an admiring tone.

I inquired what would be involved in being a "hair model" (my time in return for free drinks and food all night!!B|) and filled out some forms. A couple of weeks later (a week before the Dublin boogie) I was again in the salon, but this time getting "all dolled up".:S

.....They found it quite humerous that except for the pants and shirt - the rest of the wardrobe was MINE!!! Seems they "saw" me in this look even though I haven't had 'this look' for years.:S I even got a big complement from the make-up artist...apparently I 'took' to the eyeliner much easier than the "women"...of course - when I told him I used to wear it - he didn't seem all that surprised!:o:D:$

The hair extentions were fun...I left them in for 3 days at work, then dyed them BRIGHT, BRIGHT GREEN for the Dublin Boogie. If you were there - you saw them!B|

(it sure was fun walking into my stuffy accounting office with the hair for 3 days though - I love throwing reality back in the face of the man!!:D:D)

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

yeah - I thought the Farm crowd would like that one!!!

why do you think I posted it!!!:D:D:D:D

[puffs out chest...]yeah - that was back in my modelling days![/lets out chest and falls out in hysterical laughter!]

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

Sorry dear - I only got given the one photo.

The photographer didn't spend as much time on the guys as he did the girls...

apparently guys aren't as interesting to photograph!!:S:D:D:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

Poor pyke..

Thank god you have no more pictures!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I'm sure your "hair-dresser" will be happy to give you a "personal" photo-session......:o:o

That hairdo is a stange mix of Flock of Seagulls and There's Something About Mary.... :ph34r:

Definitely the Flock of Seagulls look! :D

I can't believe I remember that techno-pop band! :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban