Deuce

The Accoutrements of Binge Drinking

The "beer bong" was a biggie in my day. Two or three beers in a clear plastic tube swallowed in a gulp.

I just heard about a wine snorkel and figured I'm slightly out of touch.

What're some of the ways people are getting plastered before they learn better?

I just heard about a wine snorkel and figured I'm slightly out of touch

You and me both! And boy am I glad about that -- if the room never spins again it'll be too soon :)
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Ah, the vodka luge was a biggie in graduate school. 6-8 foot long block of ice, set up on an incline with a channel carved down the middle. Vodka starts at the top, drinker at the bottom with mouth open... icy cold drunk!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Ah, the beloved Beer Bong (funnel for the yankees)... I once saw a 3 storie one during spring break... the poor bastard drinking had no clue what was going in the other end...

Some other favorites...
Keg Stands
Keg races
Shotgunning
Shot-a-minute
I'd have to have a few drinks to recall others - state dependent learning, ya know.

J
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

The "Bottle Buddy" was a simple, portable devise which would speed up the consumption process. It was a short rubber tube which would fit over the lip of a bottle. A smaller piece of tubing would pierce the side of the larger tube and run to the bottom of the bottle. This smaller tubing would provide unrestricted airflow, and would eliminate the "glug" when pouring out a bottle. This basically would allow you to beer bong a single beer, or a 40oz.

My last experience was New Years a few years ago. I fitted it onto a bottle of vodka... g'night!

The all time best is the DONG BONG. The dong bong is only used if someone commits a party foul or fucks up in some other way. What you do is run the hose down through your pants and out your fly, the victim then has to get on his knees and consume in that position while everyone around yells "suck it". Good times:ph34r: