tecdady

Skydiving love?

HA! Well obviously im new to the sport, but being an x pro paintball player and a rescue diver, I chose to participate in ALL the sports that are FULL of doods! Not that its a bad thing, but man, when I went to my local DZ, I saw some women!!! W00t what a concept! Girls? James, Girls, can you see them? Holly crap, girls jump out of planes? Did I find the meca? Oh did I? Anyways, long rant boring lame story/question short, did I find a sport that actually has women that not only participate but like guys that are really guys? I mean for the love of god, women, that like men that are MEN? Heh....
Feel free to tell your stories of success or failures, or hell just flame me for wondering. I run a site for paintball players so without the flames, we would be out of business :P

Day-Day that CRAAAAAAAZY bitch is out there again!!!

Holly crap, girls jump out of planes?

Yup. And not only do we look good, we skydive good too. :P

Skydive? I've been just using the chicks for wind drift indicators. :)

He said that he is a scuba diver. Isn't that a sport that involves bikinis? Seems like he'd have seen some women doing scuba. :D Hope he doesn't get confused with all the Brits on Speedo Day. ;)

Yup. And not only do we look good, we skydive good well too. :P

I dun curreckted it fer ya, Bytch:ph34r:.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Yup. And not only do we look good, we skydive good too. :P

Not only that the old line of losing your girlfriend just your turn isnt really true....we may kick the guys to the curb but another turn...nevah!

Bawhaha........god I love you girl.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

As far as bikinis, MAN I WISH!

Wait till this summer;)...I've seen some girls sporting the bikini's out there at Lodi....and hear's some advice: don't listen to Dan...be nice to the girls!:P

Your profile says 2 jumps? Who are you doing your AFF course through? PM me if you want a reference for a good instructor.

Good luck

did I find a sport that actually has women that not only participate but like guys that are really guys? I mean for the love of god, women, that like men that are MEN?

LOL...please explain this part. I'm not quite sure what you are getting at? Skydivers are "real" men? They jump out of planes...so do I! What's so impressive? :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

LOL...so why does skydiving make you a big manly man then? Have you seen how silly you guys look in your camera helmets and freefly suits? ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yes, there are chicks in this sport...and they jump out of planes with guys...and other girls too...:o...

...:D...

Moving on...:ph34r:...

may I add...

there has been know to be jumps with just chics in sexy lingire ....and we all like guys!!!!!;) Especially the eye candy, that your avatar leads me to believe that you are!!!!

~R+R:)...

Good point Skymama. I don't know that skydiving makes me feel like a big manly man, and yes, we do look silly in those camera helmets and freefly suits. But hunkering for attention from the few Womanly Women on the dropzone can even make a girly man a Big Manly Man. In fact, I agree that most BMM skydivers find WW skydivers far more alluring then EDWs (every day woman.)

You're always the starter in your own life!